Studs up c*** retires

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Is Studs really an immortal material given;

• Did he sign multiple contracts like his mate - integrity please
  • His recent penchant to takes dives - fair play and honest? Really
  • He feet first attacks on players unable to defend themselves (check 2008 GF)
  • A very good player I can’t deny but was given every opportunity to shine in a team that outrageously cheated the salary cap for many years and cost legitimate teams premierships

• A very good player I can’t deny but was given every opportunity to shine in a team that outrageously cheated the salary cap for many years and cost legitimate teams premierships
Just my 'unbiased' opinion but no.
The problem is when the media decide to fall in love with a player like him and the other two idiots, they decide that we have as well.
In his case they constantly crap on about how he changed the way fullbacks play.
He did not.
It was Graeme Langland's that did that by running the football.
Slater may have built on the foundation but that is all.
He was good at organising defences however.
But an immortal.
No.
But to me he would be closer than sCam, because I think an immortal should have an element of entertainment factor about them.
I find him as entertaining as watching nanna play patience...

And the idiot cameron williams announced on ch9 that, he is the greatest f/b of all times, winning 4 gfs. Please spare us all re him joining a commentary team, I find him whiny at best

Yeah but he took a photo on social media of him giving Subway to a homeless person. All is forgiven.

He was the only one that didn’t sign two contracts. It was the others that did.

He was the only one that didn’t sign two contracts. It was the others that did.
Wrong, Cronk was the only one who didn't.:shake:

Slater did, but put it in writing that both were to be registered with the NRL :nerd:

sCam, GI and Izzy were happy to sign as many as were offered :mad:

JT must be pissed that his Testimonial Year Retirement is now just one of many :giggle:

awesome player, changed the way fullback played and never died wondering.

BUT, consider for immortal status? Nope, not quite. Maybe Cam becomes one, but that should be it from the BIG 4, or 3, or is it 2 now...

Will Greenburg give him a commemorative match too, so he gets more goodies before he retires. Wait for it.

awesome player, changed the way fullback played and never died wondering.

BUT, consider for immortal status? Nope, not quite. Maybe Cam becomes one, but that should be it from the BIG 4, or 3, or is it 2 now...

Yes he was a very good full back. But in my opinion Stewart was better when he was fully fit. If Stewart hadn't suffered such career ending injuries and not had to face court because of a shameful family of gold diggers, he would in my opinion have been the one seen as the best full back of all time. His try scoring was significantly superior per game than any other full back including Slater, and probably up there with the best in setting up tries. His defence was at least as good, and he didn't have to slide in sprigs and all to thwart a try. He was an outstanding organiser at the back, and could always be relied on to commit himself to the game. He was quite a bit faster than Slater and quite a bit tougher. As I said, but for injury and very low grade family act, Stewart would have been at the top.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12