"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fro link said:
no surprises there, a leopard won't change his stripes, especially when the leopard is a Cnut

leopards don't have stripes though

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182766.msg256105#msg256105 date=1269205547]
no surprises there, a leopard won't change his stripes, especially when the leopard is a Cnut

leopards don't have stripes though
[/quote]

I think he means Tiger, the correct quote is a "Tiger won't change his stripes".

"Slater proves he is a Grub"

I didn't realise there was any doubt. 

How is this less than calling a dark fellow a black so and so?  No doubt the NRL will take no action and Newcastle should hang their head in shame that they are not supporting their player and taking this a lot further. 

The day somebody stands up and belts the **** out of this little cretin will be a day to celebrate, would love it to be Matai too. My hate for the bloke is made even worse by the new guy at work loving him and jabbing me about him all day

The Daily Telegraph describes it as a "new low".  Well what have blokes been getting for racial vilification by way of suspension?  If the Tele thinks it is a new low, surely they should be asking for worse?

Is it any better than Hoppa poking dates?  Arguably it's as low as that, if not lower, and brings the game into disrepute.  It's a workplace incident, and if any of us started poking fun at the depressed receptionist we wouldn;t be getting a pay cheque for long. 

I read Scott Porter's sister died of a heart attack and he still played. Imagine what little Billy would say if he played the Sharks soon ? Hopefully he would say it within earshot of Gallen though, who wouldn't piss around if he heard it

Did I ever tell you this???

When we were in melbourne last year with my tour group we were walking along heading to the ground and who should walk past but the grub himself.

I was waking ahead of the group but heard a couple of the kids(we had about 6-8  of them aged between about 6-10 with us) say "Hey Billy Manly's going to get you today"...he turned around (to the kids) and suck "F off you Manly F heads".

Nice one a???

Considering the average age was maybe 7-8, it showed the sheer class of the man.

Mark from Brisbane link said:

When we were in melbourne last year with my tour group we were walking along heading to the ground and who should walk past but the grub himself.

I was waking ahead of the group but heard a couple of the kids(we had about 6-8  of them aged between about 6-10 with us) say \"Hey Billy Manly's going to get you today\"...he turned around (to the kids) and suck \"F off you Manly F heads\".

Nice one a???

Considering the average age was maybe 7-8, it showed the sheer class of the man.
what a peace a **** that man is.

inside pass link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=182766.msg256283#msg256283 date=1269235617]

I was waking ahead of the group but heard a couple of the kids(we had about 6-8  of them aged between about 6-10 with us) say \"Hey Billy Manly's going to get you today\"...he turned around (to the kids) and suck \"F off you Manly F heads\".

Nice one a???

what a peace a S**t that man is.
[/quote]  And the media that are complicit in allowing him to get away with his dupliciousness because he is seen to be marketable. 

I guess the deodorant he is pushing must work really well.....it seems to help him smell like roses

The only good things we DID get them that day.

The parents of the said children were further back in the group, I told them about it and they were none too happy.

Kids are going to hear words like that at a football game BUT when it's aimed at them from one of the "Glamour Boys" of the game it's a very low act.

I wish I had been behind the kids, as it was when he said it and I turned around he'd gone into a gate to get into the ground, otherwise he would have copped some abuse of his own from me.

Vidmar was there as well, although he was further back in the pack with the other group of adults, but he'll remember the incident.

Mark from Brisbane link said:

Nice one a???

Yes, I'm pretty sure that you did tell us after that game.  All class isn't he

Total slime. Reminds me of the stoush many years ago between Mario Fenech and Ben Elias. Benny was reputed to have told Mario that his brother was a great electrician. (He had recently died in an electrical related accident.) Mario was sent for trying to punch his lights out in a scrum. Pity he didn't succeed and Slater is in the same league as Elias.

Fro link said:
Is Cnut another brand name by the Fcuk people?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11