"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone got the game on tape?

Somewhere between 70 and 75 minutes there is a tackle from Slater on DCE way inside the Storm half. Looked possibly like a forearm to DCE's head. DCE did not look happy.

Forearm to the head with full body force with the DCE's head on the ground. Significantly worse than a head-high tackle. Les Boyd got ... what ... 15 months for something similar (without using the ground to increase the damage)?

Ugly cheap shot.

Just flicked through and found it. Filth

Makes me feel better after seeing that, coz he seemed half decent during the Wolfman incident

On a side note, surely the best fullback of all time should have attempted a catch on the ball for that Foran try

Just signed in & was about to start this very thread. What a filthy cheap shot. This is why they have the NRL review panel & if serious, he will be gone for 2011.

Brissie Kid said:
Will the review panel even know of this incident? He'll get away with this for sure as DCE didn't lay down.

Journo's do read through these boards.... Hopefully one notices this thread?

Slater makes me wonder.He cradled wolfman when he broke his neck which was a good thing but then he goes on to forearm DCE in a tackle,he is a funny one,he does one good thing and then returns to being the grub he is,hmmmmm.

I had a blue with a dickhead at work about this this morning. He's a tigers supporter and tried telling me there was nothing in it, and facials are a part of the game. Facial my arse. He deadset dropped the forearm into DCE's head with as much weight as he could manage. Slater is a talented player, but his talent is far out weighed buy his grubbiness. I bounced the remote off the tv when none of the refs pulled him up on that. FILTHY!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8