Suburban Upgrades (ie us) torpedoed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is anyone surprised at these politician pricks reneging on promises. It's been an ongoing theme since time immemorial, especially here on the beaches. They've also recently canned the beaches tunnel. Bunch of f wits. In a way, I hope the GF does go to QLD for a couple of years to teach these arseholes in Macquarie St that when they make a promise they need to stick to it. I realise that circumstances change and priorities change, but this has been an ongoing saga of neglect for decades so don't tell me an upgrade to Brooky couldn't have been fit in there somewhere along the line. Especially since the like of Parra and Penrith (the Western Suburbs) will now have mulit-million (and possibly billion) dollar upgrades to their facilities. It's absolute BS.

Simple fix: Make Scott Penn the NSW Trade Minister for the US, based in New York.
He seems to like living and working there more than he does on the Northern Beaches.
Force him to divest his interest in the Sea Eagles to somebody/company wealthy enough to be able to re-develop Brookie without needing Government or Council funding.

We were never getting the money anybody who believed it can't read a room. The way the Perrottet crew are going at the moment they are no chance of re election and the other bloke has no desire to spend money on football stadiums.

PVL thinks he is on a winner with threats to move the gf most people in the public are more worried about hospitals, schools etc not wasting money on suburban football grounds.

People are living in cars (if they are lucky) with the rental crisis on top of the floods, covid and inflation so no government should be funding new football stadiums.

Penrith's should be stopped now also so PVL piss off to qld they are dopey enough to pay you for the gf than good luck.

The 3 city stadium infrastructure plan that Ayres bleats about is just his p!ss poor smoke screen now that he’s green lit his electorate Penriff to have a brand new stadium. The current one is already fit for purpose.

Either scrap them all, or provide funding for them all.
Giving Penrith a brand new, $300M stadium and giving the others nothing is f*cked.
Ayres is a tosser. Interesting that the NSW Government now needs to adjust its spending and redirect funds, but for some reason the brand new stadium in his Electorate is still deemed as 'necessary'?

Either scrap them all, or provide funding for them all.
Giving Penrith a brand new, $300M stadium and giving the others nothing is f*cked.
Ayres is a tosser. Interesting that the NSW Government now needs to adjust its spending and redirect funds, but for some reason the brand new stadium in his Electorate is still deemed as 'necessary'?

As a wise man once said.

There needs to be an investigation!!

Well at lesst we got the new COE & hopefully in the not too distant future we get further upgrades.

We might just have to do it by section rather than all at once.

We need to find a way to acquire the ground from the council.

I think we could self fund it if the we had a couple of high rise residential buildings with a bottom level of retail/commercial built on to an adjoining brand southernstand and south east corner stand.

I'm sure the unit sales would generate the funds required for those 2 stands and a eastern 2 tier grandstand.

Well we had a PM and Premier who were manly supporters and got nothing done. Why does PVL think he can. A few cracks appearing around PVL and his team at the moment, he ain't performing well

mar-de.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4