Supposed "Crisis at Manly" Megathread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Brissie Kid said:
Toovey at presser "Let's not believe that those problems are as big as those reported in the media. They are professional players and they love their football and are a great team". https://www.nrl.com/rd-20-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/671489/default.aspx
Tooves,the utmost professional ,what a legend

I think it was happilymanly that did this earlier - #crisis

Let's use it as an in your face to the tele / weedler etc, eg

4 points clear #crisis

Defensive heroes #crisis

Top of the table #crisis

Choc's play the balls #crisis
Etc

Brissie Kid said:
Toovey at presser "Let's not believe that those problems are as big as those reported in the media. They are professional players and they love their football and are a great team". https://www.nrl.com/rd-20-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/671489/default.aspx

Peta Hiku "i remember seeing it hit the line" i LOLed

Good to see they gave Peta the chance to front the (probably) mostly Kiwi media after his two try performance.

Shall we close this thread? The circus has moved on to Tigertown. ;) Just joshing, no fun in that. Keep the negative stuff coming as some clowns are still doing cartwheels.

No they have a new crises to report on now, so for a few days might give us a break .

Gutter journalism at its best !!

My respect for journos is well below used car salesmen, in fact they are the bottom feeders as far as that goes.

The Tool has really given it to Farah The Faint. :D
Its almost worth a visit by Farah to his lawyer :idea:

The Sharks have no issues - go figure :huh:

Moondog said:
Bet they all had their " Manly Flogged, Club Turmoil Takes It's Toll" headlines ready.
Our win must have been a crisis for them.

They'll all be thanking God for the West Tigers then.

I think going over to NZ and coming back with a solid win has proved to all that it's a beat up. It's in house stuff that all clubs go through. Maybe those gossip journos have gotten the hint that it's not affecting us.

Spotted this morning in Freshwater - The Drip having an early coffee with Glen and his young fella who was having a juice. When his boy got up and ran around Gift showed good straight line speed in pursuit but struggled laterally when the lad put on a step.:D Couple more weeks I think.

Bradza said:
Spotted this morning in Freshwater - The Drip having an early coffee with Glen and his young fella who was having a juice. When his boy got up and ran around Gift showed good straight line speed in pursuit but struggled laterally when the lad put on a step.:D Couple more weeks I think.

Tomorrow's Daily Terror story: Manly players caffeine loading.
Taking a leaf from the book of the IOC who banned Alex Watson from competing, the NRL is looking closely at the amount of coffee consumption of Manly players, believing it is giving them an unfair edge.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10