T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We miss out on Klemmer and pick up the booby prize of she-rex.

The merchandise store will be selling she-rex skirts and signs saying run **** ya at the next home game to celebrate his home coming. Hopefully on NSW cup day

T Rex is a machine I can't wait to see him charging onto the ball out wide off DCE. TERRORISING halves destroying opposition packs single handedly with all the God given talent you could pack into a human. He will be huge for us. Mark my words.

Oh and in other sporting news announced today I predict Conor McGregor will knock Floyd Mayweather out in the first round of the boxing match up slated for early next year.

Remember how Des played him at 5/8 a couple of times. Maybe he's coming for that. Lol. Shoot me now. Are we trying to be funnier than parra?
There is funny and then there is just plain idiotic (not you nicci - our club's brains trust).

I am praying and hoping that this nonsense is some sort of quid pro quo deal between Bozo and Des. You take this Blancmange sack of unfulfilled potential off our hands and we will ................ when the time comes.

If it is on a contract for the remainder of the year where Canterbury are footing the bill, i can't see it as a situation where we lose much.
Unless this shakes him up and plays well for the rest of the season, earns a new 2-3yr contract with us and then resumes normal transmission for the remainder of his contract.

Not as bad as it may seem. While he has been a bludger of a player for the last couple of seasons, we all know what he is capable of. Provided the Bulldogs cough up 60%-70% of the freight, why not? Start him in second grade, that will be the test for his desire and work ethic.

It is a shame none of our forwards could stop him in that game
Its a shame none of our forwards have stopped anyone in most games. This guy is well and truly passed his best, if he ever really showed that at all. MY opinion, OK.

I would love it if he came here and ripped in to rub it in the dogs' face, but I can't see the lazy lump doing that.

Sometimes a change of club is what a player needs.
Here is hoping manly is the change of scenery the big fella needs!
I don't see what we are losing by signing him for the remainder of the year?
I think we all have to remember, he will be going up against Symonds, Leary, brown and mateo for a back row spot on the bench!
As an impact player off the bench I think he provides more than all of those players if he has a go!

The more I think about I can't help harking back to the northern eagles days where being lumped with norths was like inheriting quasimodos hump. Well the hump is back. In another guise....

Melbourne does this and it actually happens, apart from Gorgeous George.
Bellyache = tosser and cheat but great coach. They take rejects and unknowns and keep winning.
There must still be a few free boats in the mix somewhere. But they keep producing.
I'm still prepared to give TB a go. But come on man. Motivate yourself and our players.
Yeah but this is like putting lipstick on a pig.

It does make sense to get him. We have too many workhorse type second rowers (TRed, Leary, Brown) and need more strike.

It's a gamble and we'll need him to play to his potential for it to be worth it, but he has shown even this year that he's capable of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8