T Willaims?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Word: anusolving

Definition: The childish tantrums thrown by manlys so called true supporters when confronted with their own arse handed to them on a plate by virtue of a loss.

Im sorry to say it guys but i just cant trust him. I like the bloke i really do but he is a coach killer. I was at the Roosters game and watched him closely he is too relaxed. He started last weeks game by passing the first kick return 25m to Farrer. Then the second one was almost the same except Farrer urged him to take it. It is the off the ball stuff where i get upset with him its obvious he has bucket loads of talent and my god when he is awake he is brilliant but i would say he plods along for 85% of the game but his other 15% is awesome. Unfortunately that percentage needs to be 30% crap to 70% awesome to win premierships. He has more potential than Israel Folou but he obviously doesnt have the same kind of killer instinct.

No way anyone could blame him solely for the loss today or any other loss for that matter but i can tell you he is far to hot and cold and to be honest i dont think he will ever reach his potential because he doesnt have the ticker.

God i hope i am proved wrong while he is at Manly

Like him or not,he is easily our best improved this year as our
top guns have underperformed,without his tries we wouldnt be
going to kogarah next week

If he improves at this level yearly,next year we'll have a Meninga in the forwards

Christ if he could only realise his HUGE potential,Snakes achievements would be in his wake of all legends bar none,the one or 2 people flying back each time he runs hard confirms this truth

I think he'll be a damned dominant force,if he gets there he will lead us to glory in october,40-0 will be a mere footnote in comparison to what this kid could do IF he realises who and what exactly he is

T-Rex is a lazy piece of ****.. The bloke is not hungry! What's stopping him from taking scoots in field off the first or second? Is there a invisible rope holding him back?! Look at Matai today.. He made some massive yards. And when we've got to get a ****ing roll on, and an opportunity arises.. He doesn't take it!

I'm done with this IDIOT!

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
T-Rex is a lazy piece of s**t.. The bloke is not hungry! What's stopping him from taking scoots in field off the first or second? Is there a invisible rope holding him back?! Look at Matai today.. He made some massive yards. And when we've got to get a f**king roll on, and an opportunity arises.. He doesn't take it!

I'm done with this IDIOT!

Lyon done a Cooper at the end of the game,there was sooo much room for an offload,T Rex would not have been stopped

Shane link said:

It's not hard improving from utterly useless.. I hate reading **** like this! Why don't we give him a big smiley sticker, with the following words.. "Good effort. Must try better." Like a ****ing Primary School student is year 4! **** me dead!

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=185064.msg290951#msg290951 date=1283696648]

It's not hard improving from utterly useless.. I hate reading s**t like this! Why don't we give him a big smiley sticker, with the following words.. "Good effort. Must try better." Like a f**king Primary School student is year 4! f**k me dead!
[/quote]

exactly spot on

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7