Tagatese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't even know what he looks like.
1438215369430.jpg

Sam Tagataese (pronounced tung-guh-tah-es -sey) (born 8 December 1986 in ... In May 2014, Sam played for Samoa in the 2014 Pacific Rugby League International. Tagataese ...
Height‎: ‎193 cm (6 ft 4 in) :eek:

Weight‎: ‎110 kg (17 st 5 lb)

Position‎: ‎Prop‎, ‎Second-row

All you need to know about this bloke is that old stagers Chris heighington and Jeremy latimore are Preferred on the Sharks bench rather than him. I've changed my mind, this guy is not a good signing at all. He will be taking up a top 30 slot that someone who costs less and has more upside could be filling.

I will guarantee that if and when he gets game time with us he will drop the ball cold at least once. Lazy defender too.

All you need to know about this bloke is that old stagers Chris heighington and Jeremy latimore are Preferred on the Sharks bench rather than him. I've changed my mind, this guy is not a good signing at all. He will be taking up a top 30 slot that someone who costs less and has more upside could be filling.

I will guarantee that if and when he gets game time with us he will drop the ball cold at least once. Lazy defender too.
Piss off mate your starting to sound like I use to, always suddenly changing your mind. Tagatese is a good depth/bench signing. Nothing wrong with him, premiership winner, has experience which is what we need. Not a world beater but he is a solid signing. We cant go out signing every gun player in the game you idiot, trust in bozo, he has done nothing wrong with our recruitment over the last couple of years. Id like to hear your suggestion on how we find depth players.

settle down pal. It's an opinion. I sound nothing like what you used too, I'm older than 11 and I've never told anyone to piss of or called them an idiot or marked their posts troll because I don't agree (not what that function is for)

Depth/young players wanting a chance signings are everywhere.

I will be very surpirised if Sam plays much at all for us in the top grade.

Nostradamus.

Just voicing an opinion my man. I agree with a lot of decisions the club make, just not this one, wouldn't be much point having a discussion board if we all agreed on everything!

Happy to eat very remote humble pie if I'm wrong, hope for the clubs sake I am!

1438215369430.jpg

Sam Tagataese (pronounced tung-guh-tah-es -sey) (born 8 December 1986 in ... In May 2014, Sam played for Samoa in the 2014 Pacific Rugby League International. Tagataese ...
Height‎: ‎193 cm (6 ft 4 in) :eek:

Weight‎: ‎110 kg (17 st 5 lb)

Position‎: ‎Prop‎, ‎Second-row
That's him.
Can't say I've seen what he plays like.
That bukake bloke plays alright. Try and sign him !!

Just voicing an opinion my man. I agree with a lot of decisions the club make, just not this one, wouldn't be much point having a discussion board if we all agreed on everything!

Happy to eat very remote humble pie if I'm wrong, hope for the clubs sake I am!
You will be pleasantly surprised feathered friend
Tagatese is huge tough player with plenty of go forward and rock solid defence .
Sam is a big mother fcker and His huge frame will be hard to tame by the opposition .
I am happy to eat humble pie if I am wrong
Sam+Tagataese+lKSj8Nt2Xykm.jpg

Wasn't he the guy that ran down Taufua when he was in the clear a couple of years ago? I remember he played that game & crashed quite a few of our guys that day. Looked great........

Tagatese has a wealth of experience, and always had plenty of talent. What I like about him is he is keen for the pill, positions himself well, and knows where the tryline is. Check out his YouTube highlights and you will see. He is sure to be a good value purchase, and the Manly system has a knack of getting the best out of these type of recruits. Give the guy a chance, he hasn't even put on our Manly jersey. I think this will prove to be an excellent value purchase for the next couple of years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10