talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

conanu

Bencher
RE: talkinsport

Its a NEWS LTD award given to News ltd people. Des is now on board with these jokers and will win it hands down.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

If Manly does happen to win this year Tooves will get some credit but I suspect most pundits will say 'of course he won, look at their roster' . . .

Which is a bit like when Stuart won in his first year after taking over a side Gould had built. Not everyone thought it proved Stuart was a top coach.

Geoff's real chance to impress will come next year.

Peter C

Bencher

SeaEagleRock8 said:
If Manly does happen to win this year Tooves will get some credit but I suspect most pundits will say 'of course he won, look at their roster' . . .

Which is a bit like when Stuart won in his first year after taking over a side Gould had built. Not everyone thought it proved Stuart was a top coach.

Geoff's real chance to impress will come next year.
Let's not forget that no other side has won back to back in the NRL, so that would be a milestone as well, irrespective of our roster

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

bones said:
Can't wait for the whinge fest on Monday. Especially from 'I Say' Craig.

What a tosser Craig is. Carrying on the other day how the Dogs have outsmarted us as if they have won it already. How good will it be to wipe that smugness off all those Bulldog tossers.

bones

Bones Knows

mickqld said:
bones said:

What a tosser Craig is. Carrying on the other day how the Dogs have outsmarted us as if they have won it already. How good will it be to wipe that smugness off all those Bulldog tossers.

His two 'specials' for the weekend were the Cowboys and the Bulldogs Toyota Cup side. Both lost of course. Hopefully his specials this week are the Storm and the Dogs.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Those smug f**ks are way too over confident at the moment. They think that next Sat is a formality and they will breeze into the GF. Now Souffs being Souffs that's what may happen BUT if Souffs have half a brain they must realise these pricks will have no regard or respect for them and they must be relentless for the 80 minutes.

Mr Krabs

bones said:
mickqld said:
bones said:

His two 'specials' for the weekend were the Cowboys and the Bulldogs Toyota Cup side. Both lost of course. Hopefully his specials this week are the Storm and the Dogs.

....As I say I say , the Bulldogs will win all 3 comps in 2012 , Craig

Peter C

Bencher

bones said:
mickqld said:
bones said:

Yeah I heard that f@#kwit telling everyone how the Cowboys were going to kill us and that the Dogs may just as well start celebrating now.
I've tried to call a few times to give my opinion, but got tired of waiting, yet everyday, at the sime time Craig comes on "Hi Graham, hi Pete, hi Gav, Brett'' fark me why don't they just dump this old tosser, I say old tosser, because he sounds like an old tosser, yet he's probably younger than me and I'm almost sixty.
Everyday I say to myself, why do I listen to this ****.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Top End Eagle said:
Yes hello Graeme, Gavin and Brett...page sixty four in todays telegraph

HAHAHAHA exactly like he's some sort of all knowing guru of media commentator. What a ****ing wanker he must have very sore palms..

bones

Bones Knows

He can't say the word 'three' ..... Instead he says 'free'. "Page firty free of today's Daily Telegraph by Phil Roff- field.... Etc"
He calls Manly ' Manly Marringah'
He is a complete tosser!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Tunks with his usual dribble saying Taufua was no try. Craig emailed in with page 69 of the Daily tele. ****ing blah ****ing blah ****ing blah

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member

The bias is up there with Ch Nein.

Mr Krabs

Tafua try subjective .

Oldfield try no try .

Eagles ripped off with the Ash Graham strip .

Lets move on

I think bigger question to ask is why was Shane Hayne given the gig ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16