talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Peter C

Bencher
RE: talkinsport

2830 Eagle said:
Who did the Craig impersionation just then?

The funny thing is that those idiots took a while to realise someone was taking the piss out of Craig

bones

Bones Knows

Peter C said:
2830 Eagle said:

The funny thing is that those idiots took a while to realise someone was taking the piss out of Craig

That was my brother. He did a great job of it.

2830 Eagle

Aim low, reach your goals, avoid disappointment

bones said:
Peter C said:
2830 Eagle said:

That was my brother. He did a great job of it.

Any chance he could ring up and take the p!ss out of Adrian ?

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Someone ring up and ask why a city of 4 million cant sellout a 30000 seat stadium by now for prelim final.

Peter C

Bencher

This program should change it's name to the Bulldogs Appreciation Talk or more likely the Manly Disapproval Show, headed by that former Super League stooge Graeme Hughes and that great comedian Peter "too stuffed" Tunks, a true legend in his own mind is "Mr Coogee".

bones

Bones Knows

globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Silvertails forums just got a mention

As it should.

extrapolate on the mention?

I heard it. Someone rang up and said Craig has his own fan club on Silvertails.

Can somebody count how many times Peter Tunks says the word 'look' ? Every time he starts a sentence it's with the word 'look'.
Graeme Hughes standard response to anything that isn't Bulldogs related is 'hmmmm'.
Every time a caller rings up with a question they never know the answer and say they will get back to them. They never do. It's is the most unprofessional sports show on the radio I have ever heard.
All year Hughes has bagged callers who have criticised the standard of refereeing or called for Harrigans head . Now that a wrong decision finally goes Manly's way he is agreeing with them.
Not sure why I keep listening every day while I drive home from work. Must be I just enjoy hating them and their 20 or so callers that ring in eve day.

Peter C

Bencher

bones said:
globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Silvertails forums just got a mention

As it should.

extrapolate on the mention?

I heard it. Someone rang up and said Craig has his own fan club on Silvertails.

Can somebody count how many times Peter Tunks says the word 'look' ? Every time he starts a sentence it's with the word 'look'.
Graeme Hughes standard response to anything that isn't Bulldogs related is 'hmmmm'.
Every time a caller rings up with a question they never know the answer and say they will get back to them. They never do. It's is the most unprofessional sports show on the radio I have ever heard.
All year Hughes has bagged callers who have criticised the standard of refereeing or called for Harrigans head . Now that a wring decision finally goes Manly's way he is agreeing with them.
Not sure why I keep listening every day while I drive home from work. Must be I just enjoy hating them and their 20 or so callers that ring in eve day.

On League Unlimited there is a whole thread that is dedicated to this ripper of a program,you get a good laugh.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=385082

Jatz Crackers

First Grader

Can you believe it, ive actually never listened to talkinsport.

Radio programs..........hmmmmmmm.......the epitome of unprofessional.

Central Coast Eagle

Reserve Grader

I try to listen from time to time but get too frustrated and have to turn it off. Plus I feel kinda stupid yelling at the radio in my van by myself.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Bones told me G Hughes said to fans of other teams to get behind sydney & make the bulldogs our second team on talkinsport yest

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

As much as I hate the idea of the Storm grubs Slater and Smith get a legal premiership win, I am more sided with the Storm for a win just to see that smug grin wiped off of Todd Greenturds face if the dogs get done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12