Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tariq ?

No Way GIF

We've got two good young edge forwards who can play 80 minutes - what's Tariq going to do ? If we are thinking of signing Sims we could have just hung onto Siro.
So he is also not going to the new Brisbane team by the look on his face

What are you drinking? no Jake in the team, no way Burbo will be a starting prop next season, he'll follow Paseka / Keppie / Olakauatu and get more and more game time for the next year or so. Also saying we don't need Sims anyway, the roster spots are maxed out in fringe forwards. Money best spent elsewhere ie locking in our talented juniors
What are you drinking and smoking😀
I have Jake (Jurbo)in the team at prop and left out Ben (Burbo).
Get off whatever your on, its messing up your ability to read.

IF Sims had that Ben Kennedy Competitive element that lifted his team, the age though a factor...could still be acceptable as would add something to this young team, like the effect BK had back in 2006 that turned good young potential players around him, into great players.
Thing is Sims is more a bloke that plays for himself and as a bloke known for his aggression, lot's of the time it's a penalty he is giving away when you notice him.
I reckon you will find him in England in 2022

He is so bad...god no!

Once in a blue moon he gets angry and plays a good 70 minutes before losing his head and giving away a costly penalty. The rest of games are just bad for 80 minutes. How he played Origin is beyond belief.

Pros and cons here.

He has probably been their best forward all year.
A relative clean-skin.
Would provide an experienced old-head if Marty is to leave.
Would not be HUGE money I would think.
Is pretty resilient, especially last 5 years.
Solid in the middle.
Gerringong boy....great precedents. Someone for Scarf to hang with?
Would love a shot at a premiership ring.

Cons

Not really an edge-backrower...where do we play him? Lock?
Can't see great value in him if Marty is staying.

Pros and cons here.

He has probably been their best forward all year.
A relative clean-skin.
Would provide an experienced old-head if Marty is to leave.
Would not be HUGE money I would think.
Is pretty resilient, especially last 5 years.
Solid in the middle.
Gerringong boy....great precedents. Someone for Scarf to hang with?
Would love a shot at a premiership ring.

Cons

Not really an edge-backrower...where do we play him? Lock?
Can't see great value in him if Marty is staying.
I’d question whether he’d be on huge money.Think that’s why the Dragons would be happy to see him go_Obviously there’s a chance St.George would likely pay some of next years wage but it’s only the 1 season so he’ll likely want more from 2023

I’d question whether he’d be on huge money.Think that’s why the Dragons would be happy to see him go_Obviously there’s a chance St.George would likely pay some of next years wage but it’s only the 1 season so he’ll likely want more from 2023
Yes, I am assuming the Queens would pay a chunk for next year. I think the only team that would pay him big money after that would be the start-up in '23.

I like what you did with the emoji. Clever!

08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Toafofoa Sipley

No room. Don't want any of these players dropped. We have the likes of Saddler, Davey and others chomping at the bit to get in as well.

Like many other modern day dragons who have made their way to the south coast they have a sense of self entitlement that occurs with big fish in little bowls
BBQ gate being a prime example
Tariq is right up there

where are the wishartscallaways
Pinchinelli rodwell simons bolts gone
At least we saved Rueben
Tariq and Ben Hunt were two of the players who didn’t attend BBQ gate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16