Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Massive no, everywhere he goes he just epitomises mediocrity. Yes he played well in origin but rarely puts a huge game in for Saints. Can’t see him coming cheap either.

At least Ruan never drops any balls except her own
1631001084791.png

I’d question whether he’d be on huge money.Think that’s why the Dragons would be happy to see him go_Obviously there’s a chance St.George would likely pay some of next years wage but it’s only the 1 season so he’ll likely want more from 2023
well they have paid $1700000 for suli for 3 years & look what they've been paying hunt!

Rule 1 with a signing is to improve what you already have and I don't see it....
Look at the young guns we have already in the back row....I would back Keppie to bash him physically, Schuster to embarrass him in every facet of the game and Guoc to run through him, around him and still have change in his back pocket....the Bullemore signing is a Winner ...the Sims "talk" is a horrible idea

Rule 1 with a signing is to improve what you already have and I don't see it....
Look at the young guns we have already in the back row....I would back Keppie to bash him physically, Schuster to embarrass him in every facet of the game and Guoc to run through him, around him and still have change in his back pocket....the Bullemore signing is a Winner ...the Sims "talk" is a horrible idea
Categorically disagree. He would be a good signing on the right coin. He is a tank, don’t sell him short.

Categorically disagree. He would be a good signing on the right coin. He is a tank, don’t sell him short.
We already have better, younger players on less coin in his position.
I have no issues with a different perspective, but Sims has mistakes and penalties galore every game I see him and personally don't see him improving the side.
Stick with the youth and quality of a signing like young Bullemore, who will challenge for a Top 17 spot.

I’d love to see Tazo play for Dez,
He’s never been reported for off field crap and he’s looking for a premiership with his next contract.
He’s been able to rediscover form after many injuries and he competes in pressure games.
He never gave up on Origin too, I was happy for him to finally get a crack.
He’s a good influence for younger players and apparently he wasn’t invited to the Dragons BBQ because they knew he would tell them to smarten up and follow protocol instead.
That’s a quality Des would appreciate in a leader/older forward

I’d love to see Tazo play for Dez,
He’s never been reported for off field crap and he’s looking for a premiership with his next contract.
He’s been able to rediscover form after many injuries and he competes in pressure games.
He never gave up on Origin too, I was happy for him to finally get a crack.
He’s a good influence for younger players and apparently he wasn’t invited to the Dragons BBQ because they knew he would tell them to smarten up and follow protocol instead.
That’s a quality Des would appreciate in a leader/older forward
I rate this guy highly and for the right price would be a great pick up for us. Can play middles and edges, tough, highly experienced and uncompromising. Reminds a lot of Ben Kennedy and potentially could have that same effect on our team. Depends on whats happening with Marty. Not sure we could have both but wow what a great duo that would make in rotation.

Saab and Garrick were not good enough for the dragons

Simms in the Manly system would excel like most other players
It’s a little different isn’t it ….. they tried and wanted to keep Saab but he wanted to play with his best mate. Simms they didn’t try to keep and they didn’t want to keep.

just sayin’

I'd be a bit indifferent to this.

Not for it but not really against it.

With Marty reporting he is here next year then if we signed Bullemor and Sims our pack would be stacked.

8.Paseka
9.Croker (Fainu?)
10.Aloiai
11.Olakau'atu
12.Schuster
13.Trbojevic

14.Walker
15.Taupau
16.Sims
17.Keppie/Sipley/Bullemor/Lawton

21.B Trbojevic
22.Saddler
23.S Fainu
24.Tuikavate
25.De Luis

I mean if it all worked cap wise then why not be stacked with Sims, Bullemor and a youngster taking Sironen, Gosie and Boyles places.......but logically I dont see it.

I reckon it is Bullemor or Sims and I'd go with youth in Bullemor

Give Marty another 1-2 years Manly please. Leads by example. As amazing off the field as on the field. Then he'll be here for three more years (including next year):

08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Sean Keppie
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Andrew Davey

18. Toafofoa Sipley

One thing that has become clear is that in this new faster game injuries can come pretty quickly and you need talented depth. So i don't believe he would be surplus to need but I don't expect that we can fit him into our cap. As a side I think he is a very good player but he does have a few mistakes in him.

I'd be alright with him playing for us but we don't need him. Roosters are interested anyway so after a round of golf with uncle Nick he'll be all theirs.

I'd be alright with him playing for us but we don't need him. Roosters are interested anyway so after a round of golf with uncle Nick he'll be all theirs.
He could get a big cheque from the Tigers, they need some steel in the forwards.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10