Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have not seen a lot of Koula apart from some NSW cup highlights and what is shared on here. I note that he has made AUS schoolboy rugby sides on the wing - not sure if that is a prerequiste for first grade. I have also not seen his name on any NSW U16/18/20 sides or Australian rugby league schoolboy teams (but could have missed something).

A lot of faith seems to be shown in his future so would appreciate any insights as to why, and why he will be better than Suli or Parker. He looks and reminds me a lot of Albert Hopoate in the clips I have seen and again I could be very wrong however Albert seemed to suffer by lack of size/growth when he hit seniors.
Albert was hit by horrendous injuries and Never recovered, was actually up with the strongest Manly First grade players, but lost his speed and agility in a big way...then came the lost confidence.
Koula is an outright speedster who has credentials of being faster than Saab...but this alone does not make an NRL player.
Koula will need more time to play against big bodies to prove he has the all round game to cut the NRL, with defence the big test.
1 thing for sure - after the past few seasons of a sluggish footy team, are now the fastest and most exciting team to watch even for neutral fans....and we have kids like this to come through !!

Albert was hit by horrendous injuries and Never recovered, was actually up with the strongest Manly First grade players, but lost his speed and agility in a big way...then came the lost confidence.
Koula is an outright speedster who has credentials of being faster than Saab...but this alone does not make an NRL player.
Koula will need more time to play against big bodies to prove he has the all round game to cut the NRL, with defence the big test.
1 thing for sure - after the past few seasons of a sluggish footy team, are now the fastest and most exciting team to watch even for neutral fans....and we have kids like this to come through !!
Desperately need the reserves comp to be up and running next year, Koula is one of many young players whose development is in danger of stalling due to no footy. Its good he's been in the top squad at least but not really a substitute for playing games.

Koula will be in the team next year, mostly as a replacement when injury occurs however, just where he fits in the long term will be the question. Centre is best for him in my opinion which means Parker needs to play forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10