[Resurrected] Taupau being shopped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Look, you could be 100% correct and I have no idea… could be scary times though because our recruitment team sees no value in Taupau any longer either, so they must have no idea too right 😂😂
Same goes for @madmax’s fav Walker. Club happy to see him go too.

Hilarious. Our clubs had its best recruitment decisions in years.

Let me know who your other fav players are?… I’ll know who is on the way out 😂
We all have favourites mate. Yes Walker is one of mine. It’s the treatment he receives on here that made me stick up for him. I just wish he reached his potential here & not elsewhere.

They sometimes fax them to @Ryan and the canadian theatre critic.
@jbb/james and @globaleagle , he's not wrong mate. I got accidentally faxed a copy of Chocs contract (showed dan the cover to prove it).

Made me laugh at the speculation in the media about what players were on.

Actually, it was an amendment to existing contract where Watmough was taking a paycut to facilitate other players.

That was his character, and what the old boys expected to keep the core together. That culture is gone out the window now.

And people rip Choc. What a tragedy man !

I spoke to the club at the time and promised I wouldn't share details, and I haven't. Ever.

I could take or leave Walker and Taupau. Funnily enough Taupau was one of my favourite players before he joined Manly. He’s had his moments but hasn’t really achieved what I thought he would.

Interesting that these 2 are the last of the big signings from the Barrett era. I think it means Des is finally getting HIS team, which is exciting.

I could take or leave Walker and Taupau. Funnily enough Taupau was one of my favourite players before he joined Manly. He’s had his moments but hasn’t really achieved what I thought he would.

Interesting that these 2 are the last of the big signings from the Barrett era. I think it means Des is finally getting HIS team, which is exciting.

Des has re signed both of them .. they are both his.

This is is 4th year and with the exception of DCE the team is 100% signed by Des ..

And it is a pretty good side ..

Just thinking about this, really both have been a disappointment. Like yes the have had the odd great game but really neither have really been consistent and more importantly it has been rare that more than 3 players have been outstanding in any of the same game?

@jbb/james and @globaleagle , he's not wrong mate. I got accidentally faxed a copy of Chocs contract (showed dan the cover to prove it).

Made me laugh at the speculation in the media about what players were on.

Actually, it was an amendment to existing contract where Watmough was taking a paycut to facilitate other players.

That was his character, and what the old boys expected to keep the core together. That culture is gone out the window now.

And people rip Choc. What a tragedy man !

I spoke to the club at the time and promised I wouldn't share details, and I haven't. Ever.
Yeah pretty sure i remember it. Did you post the situation , not necessarily the details because i felt i knew what you meant

Yeah ill defend choc also

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12