Team for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it is a very positive sign that these Panthers players are willing to follow Barrett across. It says a lot about what players think of him as a coach.

But the Eels would have thought the same about Arthur so I'm not holding my breath just yet.
He told them that they won't get stabbed or their cars stolen when they are at training on the northern beches. They also wanted to come here to see the big lake they call the sea and feel a sea breeze

I'd keep an eye on Knight and Demetriou. I know they are playing U20s but they dominate in that grade just as Tom T does. Along with Chee Kam, I think we have a couple of very likely lads coming through who just may surprise us next year.

I'd keep an eye on Knight and Demetriou. I know they are playing U20s but they dominate in that grade just as Tom T does. Along with Chee Kam, I think we have a couple of very likely lads coming through who just may surprise us next year.
I agree, but the club now is on a short lease with $$$$ with payouts going to players, coaches and staff, bills etc who are leaving, average players who were signed up for top $$$$ by the previous retention committee has not helped. There are good players coming off contracts in the lower grades who are worried if they will be re signed and if so, would have to take a lot less $$$$

After watching Demetriou last week, I think he's to small to play in the forwards at NRL level, sure he might carve up in the 20s, but the NRL is a different kettle of fish. He could possibly play in the centres, a Konrad Hurrell type maybe

After watching Demetriou last week, I think he's to small to play in the forwards at NRL level, sure he might carve up in the 20s, but the NRL is a different kettle of fish. He could possibly play in the centres, a Konrad Hurrell type maybe
He is okay now playing centre in the 20s but won't handle the pace in first grade and is not built for a centre. Sam Moa, Paul Gallen are both short arses in the forwards but tough as woodpecker lips

Have heard that list of players is horse ****, and 3X worse than it really is.

Therefore:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Tebojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Api Koroisou
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Lewis Brown

18. Tom Trbojevic
19. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
20. Josh Starling
21. Addison Demetriou
22. Manaia Rudolph
23. Blake Leary
24. Luke Burgess
25. Riley Travers

I like your list. It seems pretty on par considering on/off contract players ect as well as the fact that you haven't hidden behind a 'secret source' and your confident in naming them, so it seems you may have some good connections/contacts within the club! LOL
But with Trent coming across I think we may find that Lewis Brown will start at 11 and Mateo will start off the bench!?? He maybe little, and I was surprised at how short he actually was when I met him in NZ while he was just starting out at the Warriors, but he's a real goer and I think his effort does make up for his lack in height!!

I think T Trbojevic will be blooded into Fullback to eventually take over from Stewart, much like the Roosters did with Mini and TVS, but will spend time in NSW Cup to ply his trade cos his defense does need some work, especially if he is to take over at fullback when Stewart retires!
I also think the youngsters like Demetriou, Travers and W Pearsall will train full time with first grade next year but will spend most of their game time playing in NSW Cup in preparation for their step up into first grade!
Hugh Pratt has been good for the 20's this year also, so thinking that Ballin will dig his heels in and stay plus the Hooker signings of Koroisou and the Broncos Pearsall, it seems he may need to play elsewhere to get a crack at first grade Hooker which is a shame cos he's a local junior! I must admit, the signing of Pearsall did shock me considering we do have a quality local junior in Pratt who has played well this year??!!

I think T Trbojevic will be blooded into Fullback to eventually take over from Stewart, much like the Roosters did with Mini and TVS, but will spend time in NSW Cup to ply his trade cos his defense does need some work, especially if he is to take over at fullback when Stewart retires!
I also think the youngsters like Demetriou, Travers and W Pearsall will train full time with first grade next year but will spend most of their game time playing in NSW Cup in preparation for their step up into first grade!
Hugh Pratt has been good for the 20's this year also, so thinking that Ballin will dig his heels in and stay plus the Hooker signings of Koroisou and the Broncos Pearsall, it seems he may need to play elsewhere to get a crack at first grade Hooker which is a shame cos he's a local junior! I must admit, the signing of Pearsall did shock me considering we do have a quality local junior in Pratt who has played well this year??!!

Pratt is not a local junior but comes from Lismore. Don't know what he will do as there are more hookers here than kings cross

Pratt is not a local junior but comes from Lismore. Don't know what he will do as there are more hookers here than kings cross

Sorry about that, I wasn't too sure but I knew someone would correct me if I was wrong!

Sorry about that, I wasn't too sure but I knew someone would correct me if I was wrong!
No worries, There are hardly any born local kids in our 20s team, quite a few Central Coast players, as past recruitment manager Warwick lived up there and would always look after the coast players

Demitriou is short & wont make NRL???
I heard Alf Langer was also too small & he gives away 40kg to Demitriou.
Yes a halfback, but took on the line all day between 130kg bookends & stayed alive
Heres my prediction - Demitriou will be a powerhouse backrower similar to Alan Cann from the Broncos back in the 90's.
An explosive backrower is part of our missing puzzle - let him go & watch him come back & destroy us in 2 years time.

No worries, There are hardly any born local kids in our 20s team, quite a few Central Coast players, as past recruitment manager Warwick lived up there and would always look after the coast players
Who is local in the 20s?

He is okay now playing centre in the 20s but won't handle the pace in first grade and is not built for a centre. Sam Moa, Paul Gallen are both short arses in the forwards but tough as woodpecker lips
True, but they have great defence, Demetriou was constantly getting picked out, and is lazy around the ruck. I can see someone like Liam Knight adapting a lot better

With regards to the signing of Koroisau and Parcell......plus having Matty under contract (I can't see Hodges being here next year).......

I'm starting to think someone at the club has a thing for hookers :p

Demitriou is short & wont make NRL???
I heard Alf Langer was also too small & he gives away 40kg to Demitriou.
Yes a halfback, but took on the line all day between 130kg bookends & stayed alive
Heres my prediction - Demitriou will be a powerhouse backrower similar to Alan Cann from the Broncos back in the 90's.
An explosive backrower is part of our missing puzzle - let him go & watch him come back & destroy us in 2 years time.
Demitriou has the mongrel to do well, regardless of size, the kid needs to keep his behaviour in check, mix in with the right company, put his ambition and determination into his footy and his fitness. He has been cut from so many clubs including the Roosters because of poor attitude and other issues, that this could be his final chance. Sam Moa and Paul Gallen are both short arses in the forwards but possess the toughness, hit ups, linebreaks etc like Demitriou and the meters to make an impact on the opposition

Who is local in the 20s?
At the top of my head you only have Tommy T ( Mona vale) and James Parker ( Beacon Hill ). and Mitch Thomas ( Narraweena ) Thats all. Riley Travers played for Berowra ( Northern Suburbs Comp )

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2