Team List : Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes!! I hope Leary doesn't get dropped off the list. Give him a couple of games at the start of the year Tooves, he won't disappoint. Once he finds his feet in the NRL, there will be no looking back from this bloke. He will be our next big signing headache once the other 15 clubs get a look at him.

Lawrence and T Red won't play,Burgess and Horo to start. Jake to the bench.Smoke and mirrors from Toovs
Well, thanks for letting all the journos who read the site in on the truth. Good one. :banghead::(:clap::whew:

Team looks good for round 1 i suspect Horo is there for Symonds . i too agree Jake T could have been there instead of Hasson but Hasson does have a bit of mongrel in him (when he played for ireland he was a bit of loose cannon for them ) one thing i hope is that Matai pulls Symonds aside (if he starts) and gives him a a couple of controlled angry pills to fire him up a bit , i think he just lacks a bit of agression cause he has the talent . and we will probably see Hiku and Gutherson switch a little , . Leary must be making a good impression to get a bench spot too as a few of the players were saying Cheekam was training the house down so all in all a good team ,

Yes!! I hope Leary doesn't get dropped off the list. Give him a couple of games at the start of the year Tooves, he won't disappoint. Once he finds his feet in the NRL, there will be no looking back from this bloke. He will be our next big signing headache once the other 15 clubs get a look at him.

That's something Toovey does better at than our last coach. Blooding young talent at just the right time. Des just stuck with his top 17 or 18. Remember the year we were stuck with Tony Williams on the wing?? Tooves all the way. Great looking team!

This topic suggests that Hasson is leading the race to be this years whipping boy on here
Well we have to have one!!

PS: you got bloody lucky in the cricket the other day mate, we very nearly got you ( after the worst score in like 100 years!!!)

This topic suggests that Hasson is leading the race to be this years whipping boy on here
image.jpg

Hasson is clearly better than the tripe Horo spewed forth last year

He was the least impactful player in the NRL and was in with a big shot for a Tony (Williams) award

Give me some turbos please Tooves

who is the bloke playing for parramatta wearing 13 ???? never heard of him

Thats right. The great Brad Auther is playing the man who appears to have oil on his hands as his ball playing forward... He's a genius!!! I can't believe Toovz or Dez didn't think of this...

Ooops, only a gut feeling not from the horses mouth
That's good enough for a backpage "exclusive" at any News Ltd paper..

In stil suprised there's been no "story" published yet regarding "Manly players blackmailing coach for positions on team" with a lift out "tell all exclusive from THE goat, at the centre of the Manly scandal"..

By the gods I'm a cynical bastard these days.

I think the starting pack is the best we could possibly field minus Buhrer. Chuck Ferris, Matai, and Taufua in the starting side, and Starlo on the bench, and you have our team for the GF this year!

Meh we could field the kangaroo forwards and it wouldn't matter. With the $$$ boys at half and 5/8 they'll be to busy thinking of next years pay cheques to worry about this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6