Team List : Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder how Killer's knee is? Seen some report of him possibly being rested round 1 awaiting his knee to fully recover?

Getting serious for a moment, it's actually a pretty good team and looking at the Eels there's not much to be petrified of!!
Their wingers: Reece Robinson and Semi Radradra are quick.
Also, from what I saw of Tepai Moeroa, the second rower, he's a real goer. Nathan Peats was also influential last season before he got injured.
In all honesty I think Doesn'tmatta should win, particularly as it is on their own dungheap. However, if the two million dollar men are as good as their asking prices suggest, they should keep us in the game.

Their wingers: Reece Robinson and Semi Radradra are quick.
Also, from what I saw of Tepai Moeroa, the second rower, he's a real goer. Nathan Peats was also influential last season before he got injured.
In all honesty I think Doesn'tmatta should win, particularly as it is on their own dungheap. However, if the two million dollar men are as good as their asking prices suggest, they should keep us in the game.
where are they going to pull Haynes 24 linebreaks from though and almost a try a game. I don't think they're better than last years team

Does anyone really think that parra fans would be proud of their 17 players they have put up for round one?
No wonder they are coming to silvertails for a look.

I think they will be a better side than last year, the new ruck interpretation will help their big mobile pack and I think they will win on Friday night. I also reckon Arthur will be a pretty good coach. I like what he did for most of last year. Losing Peats was a blow. He seems well respected and many of our players and staff obviously respect his abilities. We are also weakened by injury and the contract stuff will be still hanging over our heads.

Doesn''t make them a great side or mean our season is over if we lose. Just one of those games that is all set up for the home side as the Warriors found out last year.Will be a few weeks before you can get a real handle on any side in this comp.

I think they will be a better side than last year, the new ruck interpretation will help their big mobile pack and I think they will win on Friday night. I also reckon Arthur will be a pretty good coach. I like what he did for most of last year. Losing Peats was a blow. He seems well respected and many of our players and staff obviously respect his abilities. We are also weakened by injury and the contract stuff will be still hanging over their heads.

Doesn''t make them a great side or mean our season is over if we lose. Just one of those games that is all set up for the home side as the Warriors found out last year.
I actually think 1-17 we have a better team than them. Manly by 6-8. Hayne is too big a blow. They weren't a top 8 team last year and they lost their best player. Norman is terrible. Sandow is hot and cold. Some good young forwards but I just don't believe the hype. And until Arthur either gives us the recipe for the potion he has drugged everyone with, or, until he makes top 4, or, third week of the finals, I won't believe the hype

If you play away from home in this comp you need a lot of things to go your way to win. We have plenty of things against us this week. In my opinion unless we get really smashed I don't see it having too much relevance as to how our season pans out.

And for a man who seems very thorough in your assessment Lurker I have one word for you my friend. CHECHIN :}

but if Sandow is hot (and likely to be up for this) he will be miles ahead as the best half on the filed given our 2 superstars are unlikely to have clear minds

@Dan looks this will be the match day thread (or will there be a separate one?)

Meanwhile, all I want to see on Friday is attitude. If we don't win first up then so be it, but I think we every chance for an away win, and that would give the whole club a great boost, especially the fans!

I hope Balin gets in a 40-20 or two and lyon kicks a bit in general play because field position will important early in the season and I have little faith in our halves due to all the media hype to control this game with the boot, if the games are up tempo then a good kicking game will help us to no end.

Our halves will both be firing, I have no doubt of that. The question mark on our team is whether or not the rest of the players can keep up with them. Decoy runners, wingers alert to kicks, etc

I haven't done match day threads yet I need to code all that so use this if you like

If you play away from home in this comp you need a lot of things to go your way to win. We have plenty of things against us this week. In my opinion unless we get really smashed I don't see it having too much relevance as to how our season pans out.

And for a man who seems very thorough in your assessment Lurker I have one word for you my friend. CHECHIN :}
lol but anyone that isn't shane 'the pain' hayne in my book is an improvement. Chechin is terrible. But I think I've watched the more excruciating calls when hayne was reffing. I read a stat once where we had only ever won like 2 from 21 penalty counts with him. something ridiculous like that. I hate that guy

11045317_10206253959735795_480394742019695297_n.jpg

Interesting to see that both Tyson Andrews and Vave are on the bench, whilst Turbo and Sao are in the starting side. Hopefully that means Jake is next cab off the rank should Lawrence pull out?

NSW Cup team list

1. David Williams
2. Ben Fritz
3. Brayden Wiliame
4. Tony Satini
5. Dom Reardon
6. Jack Littlejohn
7. Manaia Rudolph
8. Ligi Sao
9. Jayden Hodges
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Jordan Latham
12. Dylan Kelly
13. Michael Chee Kam
Interchange
14. Tyson Andrews
15. Todd Wilson
16. Uiti Baker
17. Siosaia Vave
19. Vinni Ngaro
20. Kurt Aldridge

Interesting to see that both Tyson Andrews and Vave are on the bench, whilst Turbo and Sao are in the starting side. Hopefully that means Jake is next cab off the rank should Lawrence pull out?

NSW Cup team list

1. David Williams
2. Ben Fritz
3. Brayden Wiliame
4. Tony Satini
5. Dom Reardon
6. Jack Littlejohn
7. Manaia Rudolph
8. Ligi Sao
9. Jayden Hodges
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Jordan Latham
12. Dylan Kelly
13. Michael Chee Kam
Interchange
14. Tyson Andrews
15. Todd Wilson
16. Uiti Baker
17. Siosaia Vave
19. Vinni Ngaro
20. Kurt Aldridge
It could be the other way round if there are injury doubts it would disrupt that team less to pull a bench player? just speculation. I'm not sure. I thought Andrews did well at the all stars I would be surprised if sao had jumped him in pecking order

It could be the other way round if there are injury doubts it would disrupt that team less to pull a bench player? just speculation. I'm not sure. I thought Andrews did well at the all stars I would be surprised if sao had jumped him in pecking order
Yeah I considered that - more wishful thinking on my part. I've been watching Jake for years now and just see something very special in him. I see him as a rare one that could do similar to Jesse Bromwich, Burgess twins and Klemmer; that is, really make his mark even at his young age. I think we would be foolish not to give him a serious opportunity this year.

Yeah I considered that - more wishful thinking on my part. I've been watching Jake for years now and just see something very special in him. I see him as a rare one that could do similar to Jesse Bromwich, Burgess twins and Klemmer; that is, really make his mark even at his young age. I think we would be foolish not to give him a serious opportunity this year.
he'll get his shot. I think it's smart playing an experienced team. Choc will be trying to bring the niggle need to keep out of it. Or if not lets see mason put one on someones jaw lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2