Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's worth thinking about, we are down 4 fwds as well. May as well go the whole hog and really shake up the makeup of this weeks team. Just on us down 4 fwds, jeez...wish we still had Fafita and Tuliviake.
They can't crack that sh*thouse Dragons team so don't think they'd be making any difference here either.

Can Burbo become THAT player??

Possibly but I'm not sure he has the passing game. I think he games is best suited as a line runner ala Menzies (not that good obviously) To be honest I dont really see a young lock coning through.

Fulton maybe but I'm not convinced.

This is an area we have to go to market IMO

Great news!!!

Oshay
KT
Woods

all out this week and also John’s has a fitness test so hopefully he’s out too!.

Sucks that they are injured but some dead wood there that hasn’t been performing is going to force changes which sucks

Zac Fulton is injured to which sucks as i would have thought he would hav made 1st grade by now over some others

His first season was a cracker, since then he's picked up a lot of assorted injuries that have cruelled his time here.
I feel like I must have missed that season? Cracker is a strong term I would save for someone that actually made a positive difference to our team IMHO.

Oh Man! I am so excited about today's team list! I got todays job finished early just to see the team list and the comments on here about the team list. 27 minutes to go! The dead wood (no pun intended) is gone so time for the young and brave to rise to the top and exceed and excel!

S
Surely no denying Fainu now
Going on past selection we might need Kolo or Parks to drop out to force Seibs hand...
What is interesting to me is if Johns is out and so is the Shu could we see Humphries in the top grade? Not sure we have another 6?

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Ben Trbojevic
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Karl Lawton
15Samuela Fainu
16Ethan Bullemor
17Ben Condon
Reserves
18Kaeo Weekes
19Morgan Harper
20Cooper Johns
21Morgan Boyle
22Gordon Chan Kum Tong

If I was Gordie, Id be putting feelers out to other clubs. He will never get a run here. Absolutely pants.
Watch the roosters get him Smith is not working for them At 9

How Gordon does not get picked this week in the 17 is just crazy thinking by the club.

He would be first picked for me this round and give croker week off he is playing busted for weeks now.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8