Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I t
Gutho > Weekes
Sivo > Tui
Penisini = Koula
Simonsson < Garrick
Russell < Saab
Matto < Schuster
Asi < Arthur
RCG = Paseka
Hands < Croker
Ogden < Sipley
Cartwright < Guac
Davey < Fainu
Hopgood > Keppie
Moretti < Lawton
Ofa = Aloiai
Doorey < Bully
Makatoa = Condon

We win on paper 3 v 10.

1 v 3 in the spine.
I think we will run them ragged around the park. Jakob Arthur and schusters kicking game will far succeed their halves. Include croker in the equation throwing in some early kicks from dummy half and we should have them shot.

So here we go again Manly and Parra.

Parras well ahead but the gap starts to narrow.

Manly’s coming back it seems like they’re built out of steel.
How do you feel’???

We feel like a 4 pines
We feel like a 4 pines or two

Go the Mighty Sea eagles !!!
4 Pines Underground Opens in Manly - Broadsheet

I hope J Arthur has a blinder and wins us the game. He can then rub it into those slime supporters that hammered him every time he played for them. 🦅
Poor kid! When he runs out onto Bankwest he gets booed when he plays for Parra and he is going to get booed when he goes on the field for manly! The kid can’t take a trick!

Just sayin’

Poor kid! When he runs out onto Bankwest he gets booed when he plays for Parra and he is going to get booed when he goes on the field for manly! The kid can’t take a trick!

Just sayin’
MT they can boo him all they want. If he comes out and kills it and wins us the game, especially at his old home ground, that'll shut them up for good and realise what they had and lost. As an added bonus it'll give the kid some satisfaction and I say some confidence moving forward.
Rip in and make us new fans proud.....no pressure 😎

Just sayin’
The poor kid Perspective ...
Poor kids have leukaemia
Poor kids are street kids with addictions
Poor kids are starving in third world countries
Poor kids are abused in Traffiking

Brad Arthur is living in the best and most privileged country in the world
He chooses to play the sport he loves and does not let the haters stop him form doing what he loves

The moral of the story for us all ....
If we want to keep moving forward chasing our dreams
We must let go of all the bastards that are holding us back

Just sayin’
I think it's the perfect opportunity to shut those slime fans up.
Behind the big, rugged Manly pack I feel he should be pretty damn confident.
The most important thing that will decide how Arthur plays is his own attitude and how his team mates step up, it won't be decided by a few duds on the sideline who get plessure booing at players....and if Manly can rip in and beat the Eels up, those same hyena type fans will be the first to shut up and the first to leave.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
A worry for the Eels. Weekes has talent and he's going to have a breakout performance soon.
It helps that he won't have to worry about Moses big kicking game.
My issue is that "soon" really needs to be now - if we lose we are almost certainly out of top 4 contention and teetering on not making finals and Garrick is more of a known quantity at fullback

Looks like DCE and Turbo will need to back up after origin against the Storm next week.

Alioia his leg speed doesn’t look up to first grade standard, very slow and not punishing enough in defence, 650K a season for this bloke.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10