Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
For me ... two of the most interesting selections this week will happen in Blacktown ... not Brookvale.

Firstly ... who will be named half ... Arffur or Latu ? .. with 20 1st grade games Arffur is the obvious senior .. and Latu is still eligible for Flegg ... but if Latu is seen as the next thing , should he be given priority? ... and what about Humphries, is he officially out of the halfback equation ... is he now a hooker after just one game there?

secondly ... after starring and scoring three tries from hooker ... does Humphries get a shot at challenging Gordon Can Tang Go for dummy half in reggies ?
Yes I've been wondering about Humphries myself, he hasn't been mentioned for a while and I imagine he's as anxious as Fainu to get a shot at firsts, there's some tough decisions to be made and sooner rather than later I reckon

Yes I've been wondering about Humphries myself, he hasn't been mentioned for a while and I imagine he's as anxious as Fainu to get a shot at firsts, there's some tough decisions to be made and sooner rather than later I reckon
Didn't Humphries get injured again, they've been real setbacks for the kid.

so we name Turbo and DCE to play ... but we won't know for sure til game day ???
I think we've got to give them both as much time as possible, I consider this a very important 2 points and we need to put our best side on the park, you can bet the Storm will play their origin stars if they survive uninjured

Turbo won't play, he's got a 3rd Origin to be fit for.
I'm over rep games determining the outcome of our season, did we sign these blokes to huge contracts just so NSW or QLD can win origin? This whole rep business has to be done on stand alone weekends or after the gf, it shouldn't have an influence on where your team ends the season, I'm tired of losing the two most dangerous players our club has to this sh1t year in and year out

Having heard that the coach gave a huge spray to the team after last week's loss, I'm expecting everyone to get another chance and be selected today. Same side, with Turbo and DCE the only changes, in case they can back up.

I'm over rep games determining the outcome of our season, did we sign these blokes to huge contracts just so NSW or QLD can win origin? This whole rep business has to be done on stand alone weekends or after the gf, it shouldn't have an influence on where your team ends the season, I'm tired of losing the two most dangerous players our club has to this sh1t year in and year out
the game needs vision and the game needs growth
a mid season break of 3 or 4 weeks weeks. split the season in 2
some injuries to heal
get tonga, samoa, 2 qld cup sides, png side, indig side
add half a dozen pommie teams
add logan, or wellington or potential expansion sides for traction
GB could play one test after these club matches on the way home in the U.S
double headers galore
New merch ideas

play it like world cup with points tally over 3 seasons and finals

the game could become huge but the game is greedy and shortsigted
and those that monopolise currently wont want the potential power realignment that would come with a global market. great way to take the game to the U.S

its a big you have to share the coin early and the rights to get it going...

1 Kaeo Weekes
2 Jason Saab
3 Tolu Koula
4 Reuben Garrick
5 Christian Tuipulotu
6 Josh Schuster
7 Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Toff Sipley
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Ethan Bullemor
13 Sean Keppie
Bench
14 Karl Lawton
15 Josh Aloiai
16 Aaron Woods
17 Ben Condon
Reserves
18 Samuela Fainu
19 Jakob Arthur
20 Morgan Harper
21 Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22 Tom Trbojevic

Having heard that the coach gave a huge spray to the team after last week's loss, I'm expecting everyone to get another chance and be selected today. Same side, with Turbo and DCE the only changes, in case they can back up.
The Question is ....

What affect did the coaches half time spray have when we went into the sheds trailing 24 to 4 with our feathered tails between our legs ?

the game needs vision and the game needs growth
a mid season break of 3 or 4 weeks weeks. split the season in 2
some injuries to heal
get tonga, samoa, 2 qld cup sides, png side, indig side
add half a dozen pommie teams
add logan, or wellington or potential expansion sides for traction
GB could play one test after these club matches on the way home in the U.S
double headers galore
New merch ideas

play it like world cup with points tally over 3 seasons and finals

the game could become huge but the game is greedy and shortsigted
and those that monopolise currently wont want the potential power realignment that would come with a global market. great way to take the game to the U.S

its a big you have to share the coin early and the rights to get it going...
I love this idea. If they were brave enough they'd lose money for a few years but would make it all back and then some once it got off the ground.

Normally I would be just irritated if I think there is a stupid team selection but today I've just got the sh*ts. On what basis do they drop Fainu out of the 17 for one of the worst benches I think I've seen for a very long time. Just unbelievable.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10