Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
:1Kaeo Weekes
2Jason Saab
3Tolu Koula
4Reuben Garrick
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Toff Sipley
11HaumoleOlakau'atu
12Ethan Bullemor
13Sean Keppie

Bench
14Karl Lawton
15Josh Aloiai
16Aaron Woods
17Ben Condon

Reserves
18Samuela Fainu
19Jakob Arthur
20Morgan Harper
21Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22Tom Trbojevic

1 Kaeo Weekes
2 Jason Saab
3 Tolu Koula
4 Reuben Garrick
5 Christian Tuipulotu
6 Josh Schuster
7 Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Toff Sipley
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Ethan Bullemor
13 Sean Keppie
Bench
14 Karl Lawton
15 Josh Aloiai
16 Aaron Woods
17 Ben Condon
Reserves
18 Samuela Fainu
19 Jakob Arthur
20 Morgan Harper
21 Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22 Tom Trbojevic
Thank you GE
Another competitive team line up
Lets hope we get a competitive team out put

Team as expected other than Sam Fainu not in the 17. Glad Tom is in the reserves, just gotta hope he doesn't have to do to much work tomorrow night.

Normally I would be just irritated if I think there is a stupid team selection but today I've just got the sh*ts. On what basis do they drop Fainu out of the 17 for one of the worst benches I think I've seen for a very long time. Just unbelievable.
There are at least 6 or 7 plodders in this team 🙃

Don't know why Condon is replacing Fainu or why Tuipulotu is selected again. A very uninspiring team sheet. At least, Turbo is selected at 22
It's a bench that will instil much fear into the Storm team, I'm sure.

Fainu just getting a rest probably. It's all the others who need to redeem themselves, not him.

Aside from Fainu, no changes after that performance?

Understand if it was the first month, but we are set to play our 15th game for the season. 15th!!!!

Accountability seems to be missing lately.....

Aside from Fainu, no changes after that performance?

Understand if it was the first month, but we are set to play our 15th game for the season. 15th!!!!

Accountability seems to be missing lately.....

I get you are upset .... but are you suggesting Paseka and Saab should be dropped to Blacktown ?

If Seibold persists with Aloiai and Woods over a young blokes like Fainu then our season is over and hopefully so is his second stint as a Head Coach. Where the hell is Gordon CKT? It’s getting scary now. We only just started to improve with Woods and Aloiai injured and now they are back to ruin us again.

Last edited:
All that can be surmised is

1. The team has been read the Riot Act & several players have entered Last Chance Saloon
2. And/or there will be some changes later in the week (hopefully)

If Manly intend to bash the Storm out of the game again, it won't work. The Storm will be prepared for any contingency. I notice that NAS has been selected in the second row this week.

I get you are upset .... but are you suggesting Paseka and Saab should be dropped to Blacktown ?
Nope.

Paseka may have made some errors, but he still made the most metres by far of any forward, the most post contact metres of any player (nearly double the distance of the second highest player), the equal highest tackle breaks (granted, just 3) and the second highest number of tackles for the team (behind Keppie).

But I would give Tui a week or two there.

And much as I love the thought of Weekes killing it in first grade, I think he needs a bit more time to develop his game (and learn to play with more confidence again) in reserves.

I also think Josh A needs to work hard on his game - via Blacktown....

I don't really expect anything from our team lists anymore but that one, after our performance on the weekend is a fkn joke. How our only change other than DCE coming back in is to drop our most promising young forward for a plodder like Condon is beyond me. Ignoring his questionable off field attitude Aloiai has been absolutely garbage this year and Woods is a Dragons reject that we traded 2 young guys for who I am sure would already be a better option for us. How are these guys still there and Fainu dropped??

Bully has proven time and time again he is best as a bench middle but keeps finding himself starting on the edge, and as someone who is a Weekes fan it's pretty clear at the moment Garrick should be our fullback for the 20 games a year we are without Turbo

We are no chance this weekend and I've given up on Seibold now, starting to see why the Broncos 2020 season went the way that it did

They need to play Turbo. It’s a must win game and the guy has to stop being treated like some sports science experiment. If his arms and legs are functioning, play him. We might not have tomorrow if we don’t focus on today.

Like most very surprising that Fainu is not on the left edge, selected above him low performing players in Alioia, Woods and Condon.

Don’t get the effort factor when you select players that are not putting in or up to the standard required, Alioia keeps getting selected and not doing anything.

The other problem is Bully has been one of the best middle players all season and now on the edge where we don’t see the best of him.

Gordie over Lawton surely needs to happen, Lawton has done nothing this season to keep getting selected.

LOL at that bench. Who would win in a fair 50 metre dash between those 4 plonkers. They could start the race, and you could go on a P&O cruise to Tasmania and back, and by the time you returned those plods might well be just finishing.

Interesting to note that Kelma Tuilagi has been named in the Blacktown team ....

So has obviously been dropped ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12