Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
State of Origin 1

Total Missed Tackles - 67

Total Errors - 19

Total Penalties - 14

Great top quality spectacle. Yeah sure lol

Watch for a last minute change ... the dickhead will start with Woods.

I'm just guessing that based on my complete lack of faith or belief in our 'coach'. You've had your chance Seibold and I am no longer on board.

And Mr Penn? Get out of the club. You're a clueless penny pinching rich boy nothing. Time to give your plaything over to someone who understands Manly.

That teamlist may be the worst I've seen after a total dredging.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Feeling your pain @Budgie (unfortunately). We are an absolute disgrace.

Hard to get excited with this match
Unless several Storm players are out, it will be a cricket score.
Put in perspective an ordinary Eels side without their star halves and forward leader smashed us last week, this could get scary.
I feel there will be changes yet, well I hope so as this looks an uninspiring lineup ...but if we be honest there's not a great deal of depth unless we fast track a couple of rookies who will be ripe for 2024, but that idea may have ramifications, as the kids come into a sloppy team lacking energy and expecting them to lead a famous victory is both unfair and unrealistic

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Why ... if you are dropping players for poor performance ... surely 4 dropped balls each to Paseka and Saab would be 1st cabs of the rank ..
I'm not thinking of one offs but accumulated performances during the season. Paseka has been playing well all year and Saab has been fairly consistent. The other players I mentioned have contributed very little this year.

Really disappointed with the team announced today, no consequences for the putrid rubbish dished up last week.

Surely Aloiai and Weekes are on their last chances.

Blacktown smashed it last week. They have some hungry players in form, why do we never bloody change it!

Tom I guess will play.

Interesting to note that Kelma Tuilagi has been named in the Blacktown team ....

So has obviously been dropped ...
That’s the best decision siebold has made all season. Tuilagi would not be in the 17 at any other club in the nrl including tigers and dragons. There are stronger players in the Narraweena Hawks side.

Has Manly signed Samuela Fainu long term....last I knew he was signed till the end of 2023.
This is the type of stuff that will have him dropping his head and vulnerable to smart NRL clubs with endless money, who see he is a quality young player in an underwhelming team, who has been 1 of few to hold his own in tough circumstances.

Fainu out and Aloai and Woods still in. FMD...
Can someone buy Seibold a dunce cap already and make him wear it....
Can't believe there are posters that want him to have a full overhaul of the roster before judging his performance. Its a train wreck waiting to happen.

Fainu just getting a rest probably. It's all the others who need to redeem themselves, not him.
When has our team recently operated like this. That attitude left in 2014.

Posters who are saying drop Saab and paseka over woods, Condon, Tui , aloaia have NFI.

Set the standard coaching team. Last week was not good enough. There seems to be zero accountability and zero recourse for rubbish performance and lack of effort.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10