Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I will be very interested to see the Schuster/Tuilagi combo in attack,with Parker back and the 2 of them running off Schu,he might be a lot more effective this week.
Might leak some points too,lol.
Interesting to see the roosters have named 5 middles in their pack with a few injured.

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Toff Sipley
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Ben Trbojevic
15Josh Aloiai
16Ethan Bullemor
17Aaron Woods
Reserves
18Jakob Arthur
19Morgan Harper
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Karl Lawton
22Sean Keppie
I can’t believe Tuilagi is back in the side.

Man does he have a lot to prove. His slow ineffective hit ups and lazy defence.

Dear oh dear

NYEagle

LMFAO. Gold . Very funny.
Sorcery GIF

The above Jenga piece is Schuster.

Good seeing Burbo back, and I think - or at least hope - that he might add a point of difference to what is otherwise a pretty one-dimensional bench.

I assume Keppie might be carrying a slight niggle injury, or the coaching staff just think he needs a week off, because otherwise on form I really can't see why you'd pick Aloiai ahead of him at the moment. Bullemor and Woods, I've no objection to them being there.

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Toff Sipley
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Ben Trbojevic
15Josh Aloiai
16Ethan Bullemor
17Aaron Woods
Reserves
18Jakob Arthur
19Morgan Harper
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Karl Lawton
22Sean Keppie
Surely won’t be the bench we field.

A few surprises today, namely Keppie in reserves (injured or possibly demoted?) but I didn't think he's been that bad lately. Moreso would've expected Aloiai to be dropped. Also Lawton in reserves, meaning Croker's to last 80 mins.

I thought Harper deserved to keep his spot, being one of our best last week, and I don't mind Woods on the bench after no errors or missed tackles in the last 2 weeks. However, as has happened last week, there's bound to be some changes before kick-off. With everyone back bar Turbo and a competition for spots, it puts them all on notice and makes it interesting.

It's odd how good Tuilagi was the first few weeks. Shame his level dropped right off
Kinda be hard staying motivated when coaches, players and others around you is constantly wanting out. It kinda breeds apathy mate.

We need a thorough cleanout of players who do and don't want to be here. And I mean REALLY want to be here.

Get the character and culture right, the rest will follow. I'm pumped about next season's backline.

It's odd how good Tuilagi was the first few weeks. Shame his level dropped right off
Also Bullimore, not seeing the impact that he had from a few weeks ago. also starting to jersey grab a bit and falling off tackles, lets hope this trend doesn't continue.

Also Bullimore, not seeing the impact that he had from a few weeks ago. also starting to jersey grab a bit and falling off tackles, lets hope this trend doesn't continue.
Interesting, hasn’t noticed that, but maybe it’s just the difference between defending in the middle where they’re usually coming straight at you, versus out a bit wider where there are bigger gaps to cover?

Could even be part of why Schu’s defence has got exposed a few times since he’s moved to 5/8?

Could even be part of why Schu’s defence has got exposed a few times since he’s moved to 5/8?
I reckon you are right on the money SER8… lateral defending is a whole new game that requires the ability to read plays, make quick decisions, be quick to react AND put your body on the line…

There is nowhere near as much nuance and isolation in the middle where the big boppers move laterally as fast as cruise ships and offloads and dummy half are the only things that you have to think about…

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10