Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Isn’t that like for like ??

Condon didn’t impress much in his 1 or 2 games earlier in the season

I thought woods is a prop and condon is a 2nd rower.

Anyway I won't write off a 23 year old 2 metre tall lad from roma just yet.

though we seem to have 400 2nd rowers

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

I thought woods is a prop and condon is a 2nd rower.

Anyway I won't write off a 23 year old 2 metre tall lad from roma just yet.

though we seem to have 400 2nd rowers

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Scratch him mate - he puts the or in ordinary.

How much fun will next weeks Team List Tuesday be ..

No Parker .. probably no Benny T. ... Matterson to 5/8th ??

I would bench the Schu, bring in Jake A as the 6, move Jake T up front and have matherson as 13. Tuilagi comes in for Burbo and Morgan Harper for Parker.

Matterson got the call up to 1sts largely on the basis of his performances at 5/8th in reggies .. I'd give him a shot and put Arffur on the bench.

Not sure what value the WunderKinder would be on the Bench ... we keep hoping he will come on and destroy ... but we keep being disappointed.

Bozo my good man, Your letting a personal resentment of Parker and Harper cloud your vision on Ryan's side.....the other youthful players adding zip around that middle, there's much to like.
Maxta my Good Man
I do not resent Parker or Harper . I resent Manly losing and Missing the finals
We all have seen enough of what it takes to be premiership Winning centres
and these two are below standards

Maxta my Good Man
I do not resent Parker or Harper . I resent Manly losing and Missing the finals
We all have seen enough of what it takes to be premiership Winning centres
and these two are below standards
Bozo, do you mind if I simply answer with - Have a good weekend ? @:smirk:
In fairness to yourself, we do need to adress a few players and I know you are a Heart in hand Seaeagles supporter who only wants what we all do - Manly back where we belong on top of the NRL.
The thing is, I thought Ryan's post was 100% in the right direction and exactly the Positive thinking we need moving forward to better and more successful times :wait:

Okay ... What are the brave predictions ... ?

Matterson to 5/8th ?

Arthur apparently..

The Manly Sea Eagles are anticipated to terminate the five-eighth position experimentation involving Josh Schuster this weekend. The dynamic young player, aged 22, has experienced a season of upheaval in this role.

Informed sources from the Sea Eagles have confirmed that Head Coach Anthony Seibold is likely to transition Schuster into the forward line for the forthcoming contest with the Warriors, taking place in Auckland this Friday evening.

Precise details on Schuster’s official position will be released when team lists are disclosed on Tuesday afternoon. However, mid-year signing Jake Arthur is expected to step into the halves, partnering with team captain Daly Cherry-Evans.

A tumultuous season marked Schuster’s tenure, who last year made it known to his team’s management that he desired a permanent shift into the halves. This resolution was pivotal in Kieran Foran‘s exit from the team to join the Titans.

Despite exhibiting some noteworthy performances, Schuster didn’t make sufficient impact to retain his No.6 jersey for the club. Following his recent agreement to a $800,000 per season extension with Manly until 2027’s close, Schuster has been informed by Seibold of his impending move to the back row next year to accommodate the arrival of Luke Brooks of the Wests Tigers.

I expect this team to be named:

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Harper
5. Touipulotu
6. Arthur
7. DCE
8. Sipley
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Schuster
12. Guaca
13. Jake

Bench:
14. Matterson
15. Bully
16. Woods
17. Kelma

Last edited:
Anybody but Harper surely?? Hes not being signed on. No future with the club. Give a kid a go. Been a few lads at Blacktown doing well who havent had the opportunities and chances Harper has had and didnt take.

I expect this team to be named:

1. Garrick
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Harper
5. Touipulotu
6. Arthur
7. DCE
8. Sipley
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Kelma