Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How about this one, Tui to come in at centre and Ray Ray keeps his wing spot.
According to the club injury report, Tuipulotu is unavailable, so I expect Vaega will keep his place.

Maybe Schuster will start at 11. Ideally, I would like to see Samuela replace Kelma.

1 Reuben Garrick
2 Jason Saab
3 Tolu Koula
4 Morgan Harper
5 Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
6 Josh Schuster
7 Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8 Toff Sipley
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Sean Keppie
11 Haumole Olakau’atu
12 Kelma Tuilagi
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Jakob Arthur
15 Dean Matterson
16 Aaron Woods
17 Ethan Bullemor

18 Gordon Chan Kum Tong
19 Ben Condon
20 Samuela Fainu
21 Austin Dias
22 Jamie Humphreys

1. Reuben Garrick
2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
4. Morgan Harper
5. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
6. Josh Schuster
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Toff Sipley
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Sean Keppie
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Jake Trbojevic

Bench
14. Jakob Arthur
15. Dean Matterson
16. Aaron Woods
17. Ethan Bullemor

Reserves
18. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
19. Ben Condon
20. Samuela Fainu
21. Austin Dias
22. Jamie Humphreys

Lord knows what we are trying to do with that lineup. I know we're down on troops but we aren't making the finals and there's only 3 weeks left, I don't get why we can't just try something new and start building for next year..

Arthur to 6
Schuster to 12 (where he will be playing next year)
GCKT to 14 (where he could be playing next year)
Tuilagi out (ordinary)

Harper out (supposedly off to union next year)
Garrick to 4 (where he will be playing next year)
Weekes to 1 (yes didn't impress there earlier in the year but Garrick at 1 is getting boring)

At least then I'd have some interest in the game to see if we have anything to work with. I don't have much interest in watching yet another uninspiring lineup, of which our dopey coach will tell how proud he is after they go down again... fun times

Just don't think I can put myself through watching this putrid mediocrity masquerading as a professional major league sporting organisation. 50 years of following them and I don't think I've ever been more disillusioned with this club over the last few years. It really feels like we're hitting rock bottom but with no signs of lifting out of the malaise.

Lord knows what we are trying to do with that lineup. I know we're down on troops but we aren't making the finals and there's only 3 weeks left, I don't get why we can't just try something new and start building for next year..

Arthur to 6
Tuilagi out (ordinary)

Weekes to 1 (yes didn't impress there earlier in the year but Garrick at 1 is getting boring)

At least then I'd have some interest in the game to see if we have anything to work with. I don't have much interest in watching yet another uninspiring lineup, of which our dopey coach will tell how proud he is after they go down again... fun times
Unfortunately Weekes is out suspended for two weeks for a dangerous tackle - this was mentioned in the Blacktown team list story.

Just don't think I can put myself through watching this putrid mediocrity masquerading as a professional major league sporting organisation. 50 years of following them and I don't think I've ever been more disillusioned with this club over the last few years. It really feels like we're hitting rock bottom but with no signs of lifting out of the malaise.
Get all that Mick, but our ever increasing injury toll has really crulled our season once again.

Arthur to 6
Tuilagi out (ordinary)

Good post.

There is no reason not to give GCKT a go over the next few weeks.

Hmm, looks like the sort of team you pick in hope rather than confidence. I am guessing the inclusion of Jakob Arthur means Schuster will be doing some rotation to the pack to help spread the load there. Similarly I expect Jake T will be rotating between Lock and Front row to help spread the load. But we look light-on for middles and that bench is frankly pretty weak. Unless Matterson starts swinging them I can't see too much punch coming out of it. Meantime we have Schu misfiring as the alternative playmaker. Doesn't look too good.

My team would have been (and again, I think this team beats Siebold) - go for the win:

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jason Saab
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Kaeo Weekes
05. Jake Toby (development player)
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10. Samuela Fainu
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Sean Keppie
13. Josh Schuster

14. Karl Lawton
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Toff Sipley
17. Kelma Tuilagi

Much more agile. No Woods. Croker plays his junior Australian rep position. Bloods Gordon. Tuilagi to bench.

Still can't believe we didn't bring a replacement for Tom after Origin. Lazy, pathetic, useless but typical Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10