Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I've just eaten a carrot with some taramosalata.
Good to hear that you are eating healthy feathered friend and keep up your dedication towards good health so you can enjoy seeing Many Manly games in Many years to came !!!

Carrots Improve Vision so we can see Manly games clearer
They help prevent cancer so we can live longer to see more Manly games
They help prevent aging , promote healthier skin and help prevent infection

Taramosalata It's incredibly healthy due to the nutrients from the fish roe and the virgin olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil is rich in omega 9. Omega-9 benefits the heart, brain and overall health. Research has shown that omega 9 fatty acids can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. Omega 9 benefits heart health because they have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol and decrease LDL cholesterol. This may help eliminate plaque buildup in the arteries.
healthandfitness_highres.jpg

Much will depend on the team makeup. Schuster must be there, I'd have Weekes in the centre instead of Harper, Fainu on the bench and Woods in the side for experience and leadership. Wont happen but I think with those changes they have a chance.

Geez if we are relying on Woods to lift us out of a rut we are in trouble.
I’m really surprised the love the club has for the current forward crop and why some have been extended for so long. Our forwards are so slow the reason we are never on the front foot. This is a major issue for us as we can never bring the ball off our own line effectively and teams pin us deep in our half.
We really need to move on all our props bar Jake and Tent.

Anyway I really hope there is a change in intensity and we give the storm a good run for their money but I think we will be way off the pace again.

Foxsports.com.au understands that Cooper Johns will be named in the No. 6 jersey with Josh Schuster on an extended bench.

Anthony Seibold will be without two players after they were flogged by the reigning champions on Saturday night. Karl Lawton suffered another injury setback, dislocating his shoulder with his timeline for a return remaining unclear. Gun winger Reuben Garrick also failed a HIA and will miss one round, leaving a gaping hole on the wing. Raymond Vaega is the likely man to take his place with Christian Tuipulotu also sidelined due to a knee injury.

Foxsports.com.au understands that Cooper Johns will be named in the No. 6 jersey with Josh Schuster on an extended bench.

Anthony Seibold will be without two players after they were flogged by the reigning champions on Saturday night. Karl Lawton suffered another injury setback, dislocating his shoulder with his timeline for a return remaining unclear. Gun winger Reuben Garrick also failed a HIA and will miss one round, leaving a gaping hole on the wing. Raymond Vaega is the likely man to take his place with Christian Tuipulotu also sidelined due to a knee injury.

Someone said Reuben's was a "only" a Cat 2 HIA, would that means he's available?

Geez if we are relying on Woods to lift us out of a rut we are in trouble.
I’m really surprised the love the club has for the current forward crop and why some have been extended for so long. Our forwards are so slow the reason we are never on the front foot. This is a major issue for us as we can never bring the ball off our own line effectively and teams pin us deep in our half.
We really need to move on all our props bar Jake and Tent.

Anyway I really hope there is a change in intensity and we give the storm a good run for their money but I think we will be way off the pace again.
Lets get behind Woodsie on Friday night, I'm sure he'll get a huge ovation from the Hill faithful. It's going to be Rugby League theatre at it's very best on Friday night.

AND the team named is ...

Turbo
Vaega
Parker
Harper
Saab
Johns
DCE
Aloaia
Haumole
Kelma
Jake
Froggy
Paseka

Weekes
Sipley
Woods
Bullemore

Keppie
Fainu
Chum Chan Kum Tong
Condon
Shuster

He has been good for Blacktown, especially last Saturday v Penrith.

If the blokes ahead of him aren't performing, why wouldn't you reward good performance in the lower grades.
That's the whole point, isn't it?
I'm not sure Sipley has played much for blacktown at all and has been used as 18th man for first grade. He went okay on the weekend but Woods is probably more match fit. Doesn't have the ball stealing ability though that's for sure.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10