Team v Soufs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love the idea of Api, Walker, and Parcell zipping around behind our gutsy forward pack. Big tick.

Problem is, who in that forward pack has the speed or inclination to back up any break. That would be Tred, Leary, ferris all out. They will have to go all the way themselves.

Problem is, who in that forward pack has the speed or inclination to back up any break. That would be Tred, Leary, ferris all out. They will have to go all the way themselves.
Leary's in.

Apart from the failed Williame experiment, I feel like our depth is really good this year.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Not melodramatic like Ryan but not been super impressed with Api's first grade performances in the halves.

Would have preferred John........fingers crossed we go alright but the halves pairing is certainly a worry for me

I really like Koroisau at halfback I think he will do a great job and be one of our best. And he got the forward pack right aswell
Hopefully he makes a better half than hooker

Lussick should start instead of Lawrence

Api has not set the world on fire and who would expect him to after what that poor bloke has been through. I hope he comes out and has a blinder . I watched highlights of the 14 grand final and he had a very solid game . COMMON API WE ARE BEHIND YOU CHAMPION.

Not melodramatic like Ryan but not been super impressed with Api's first grade performances in the halves.

Would have preferred John........fingers crossed we go alright but the halves pairing is certainly a worry for me

I think the fact he has played little footy counted against John

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7