Team v Soufs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api/John were the 2 best options available IMO so can't complain.

Lyon and Brett can assist in clearance kicks, I expect Brett will do a lot of that.

Brown on the bench provides enough cover and running with a big pack to try and contain the bunnies thus negating their strength

So how many changes do we think there will be from the starting 13 listed? I am going for at least 2

I hope Api finds some form. I know he has it in him but his performances so far have been very underwhelming. Hopefully the change of position will help click him into gear. Not confident though...

It is univsally agreed this team is about right. I actually expect "fingers crossed" we might play our best game of footy of the year to date, Thursday. Back at Brookie. Chez being out of the side, it might actually lighten a bit of pressure, that weight of expextation that we will win just because DCE is in the side. Rd 5 things should be coming together now. This is the best forward pack we've put on the paddock in a long time. The two halves, i dont buy into two untried combo playing together for the first time, both former South's players. They may not been halves partners before, but they will know each other's game inside out. Walker being without DCE for a bit could be the best thing for him. And API next to him is a good foil as well. Yep i really like it. Its tick after tick after tick. Now key word for the week is COMPOSURE and if we are patient yet intense I like our chances. Nice side.

Api at half won't be bad at all, especially since both Moltzen and John just came back from injury, and I still believe Api is a great player despite his first two lackluster showings for us.

I think Parcell, Lyon, Stewart, Koroisau and Walker all have acceptable kicking games, so our long range options will suck a little but it won't have a huge impact, especially since without Reynolds, the kicking game at the Bunnies is kinda meh as well.

I'm a little worried about our kicking game with those 2 halves - I can see Maguire sending loads of his charges at them on the 5th and a bunch of balls going down the throat of GI. Wait, that didn't quite come out the way I wanted it...

Not sure if serious or Troll/sarcasm
Not trolling/sarcasm Clay. I wrote this before all the alleged withdrawals were happening... Walker, Jake T, Matai etc. History shows we own Souths at Brookvale. They are still without their go to man Adam Reynolds and have a few other injuries as well. Both teams are 2 from 4, Souths early good form has evaporated while Manly is slowly improving especially in defence. If Manly wins tonight I don't consider this to be an upset just the status quo occurring.

Not trolling/sarcasm Clay. I wrote this before all the alleged withdrawals were happening... Walker, Jake T, Matai etc. History shows we own Souths at Brookvale. They are still without their go to man Adam Reynolds and have a few other injuries as well. Both teams are 2 from 4, Souths early good form has evaporated while Manly is slowly improving especially in defence. If Manly wins tonight I don't consider this to be an upset just the status quo occurring.
Sometimes I wish I could live in one eyed fairyland ☹️

Souths have the Burgess brothers back. Souths were a completely different team with Sam on the park.
We have a 5 days turn around. No quality recognised half and a mounting injury toll.

Love your optimism but if we can feast on rabbit stew tonight I will be suprised but over the moon

CAAARRRRN MANLY!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6