Team vs Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Elastoplast Injury update: Tom Trbojevic (ankle sprain), Brett Stewart (hamstring).
Both to be assessed tomorrow.

and yet, we now have something like 4 soccer fields, 2 rugby league fields about 40 netball courts and 3 cricket grounds where the tip once was. Terrible way to get them but...

The only area I remember as a problem was up at the Harbord road end. The oval opp Manly High was opened for one season in the 60's, and then shut down and left unused for some 20 years. Never heard the official explanation.
Curl Curl Lagoon remains polluted to this day.

Not good news with Snake's hammy. Haven't even played one NRL game this season and already he's having issues. Hope the physio can work some miracles and get him through the season. I don't want to say it but he might be nearing the end of his NRL career.

Not good news with Snake's hammy. Haven't even played one NRL game this season and already he's having issues. Hope the physio can work some miracles and get him through the season. I don't want to say it but he might be nearing the end of his NRL career.
You are not the first to day Snake might be nearing the end of his NRL career.

All though it was only against poor completion, I thought Nate Myles was very strong. Well timed runs and hitting the advantage line at pace really was noticeable.

When he left the field we were defiantly not making the sand yardage though the middle.

Very impressed.

[QUOTGODINET to, post: 762661, member: 25223"]Can someone please confirm who number "19" was ?
Cheers[PITA GODINET he had an awesome game in both grade.

“He’s got a tight hamstring so (Stewart) and Tom has re-aggregated his ankle. But again we’ll give them every chance to play in round one.

Concrete boots?

I never do "Twitter" and wonder why other clubs can do the obvious and stream games yet we can't.

But again, I appreciate the updates that I can't get from Manly.

FYI, and no biggie.....but you don't need to join twitter to read the manly twitter account.

https://twitter.com/seaeagles

I agree with you re: streaming but in case BE comes down with the flu or something....I just wanted to let you know that you can see manly's twitter feed without 'joining' it.

:)

Curl Curl Lagoon remains polluted to this day.

I was a Manly Boys High School lad, before it became just Manly High, and I remember playing a couple of footy games on that oval across the road. That was in the 60s. Curious it was that they build a ground on the other side of the school, up hill where games were then played. That was in the 60s. Could never understand why the first oval wasnt used though perhaps it was because it faced the girls school. They also had a reasonable ground on the other side of the creek

A good hit out before the season starts apart from the injuries i am a bit concerned we usually get beat in trials and then have a successful season .
Yesterdays result was one out of the box ,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8