Team vs Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's right Terry, it used to be a tip, then they filled it in and they transformed it into a soccer field, then they changed it back to a tip and then Rat Park. The only constant was the rats. I used to live in Narrabeen Park Parade and enjoyed walking across the soccer field more than the dump.
What do you do when you've a beautiful coastal area? Create a dump, go figure.
There was another one at Nth Curly, remember? Very thoughtfully located next to the Lagoon.

Thanks for the updates @Berkeley_Eagle

Fox 1 is just about to televise Eels v Riff - too bad Manly blacked out our Trial :(

Tear a hammy Foz :giggle:
Gutho playing and Hiku is on for Penriff too

Last edited:
Not a good day to be a Pom in rugby league. Their SL teams are getting thrashed in the WCS and their players are coming off with leg injuries in NRL trial games.

There was another one at Nth Curly, remember? Very thoughtfully located next to the Lagoon.

and yet, we now have something like 4 soccer fields, 2 rugby league fields about 40 netball courts and 3 cricket grounds where the tip once was. Terrible way to get them but...

The only area I remember as a problem was up at the Harbord road end. The oval opp Manly High was opened for one season in the 60's, and then shut down and left unused for some 20 years. Never heard the official explanation.

Our attacking combinations and finishing options have been a bit off for the last year or so. Makes this look like a smart trial (if it didn't already).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8