Team vs Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The injury he got straight after signing with us was initially diagnosed as a medial but then that diagnosis was changed to an ACL. So it's apparently all going to plan and you'll be able to see him play.

Trent Barrett in Talking Sport wasn't overly clear. He said that he's not being rushed back, and that you'll hopefully hear of him IN the next 12 months (not AFTER the next 12 months).

And does that mean he'll be back much earlier, but you'll be hearing about him within 12 months because he'll then be making appearances in first grade by then. So many ways of interpreting what he was saying I guess.

And does that mean he'll be back much earlier, but you'll be hearing about him within 12 months because he'll then be making appearances in first grade by then. So many ways of interpreting what he was saying I guess.
He will start out in the 20s most likely in early may.in the long term you have him and nicho pushing themselves for first grade spots. Depth is very good at manly something joe kelly must be rewarded for, what happens when you get a guy from Chelsea fc you don't get a much bigger franchise than them. Things are looking very good!

So Knight did not make the team. I hope that this does not influence his chances of re-signing for 2017. I guess he will be in the NSW Cup team on Saturday.

Anyone seen the team lists for the NYC and NSW Cup trials? The NYC team is playing the Gungahlin Bulls at 2pm and the NSW Cup team is playing the West Devils at 4pm.

With so many hookers or back up hookers in our squad, does this mean the lights at Brookie will be red for night games?

Ok, jokes aside it looks like a strong team. Other than hooker and the second row, that's how most of us expect the team to line up anyway.

So Knight did not make the team. I hope that this does not influence his chances of re-signing for 2017. I guess he will be in the NSW Cup team on Saturday.

Anyone seen the team lists for the NYC and NSW Cup trials? The NYC team is playing the Gungahlin Bulls at 2pm and the NSW Cup team is playing the West Devils at 4pm.
Lists now on the Manly Sea Eagles website. Noticed Isaac John not selected anywhere and not on injured list. Any reason ?

I went to a number of trial games in the sunny coast when we had that relationship , I seem to remember about 25-30 players being rotated with only 1 quarter anything like full strength.

I'm sure we will see ( for those lucky enough to attend) all the stars but I bet most will be kept in cotton wool for much of the game.

Still on the hooker debate, I really think Hugh Pratt looked very good last week. He was calm, fast and seemed very much in control, for a kid in his first top-level game (albeit a trial). Was watching on a phone most of the time so I may have missed some stuff, but overall I think he'd do a fine job as backup this year.

Still on the hooker debate, I really think Hugh Pratt looked very good last week. He was calm, fast and seemed very much in control, for a kid in his first top-level game (albeit a trial). Was watching on a phone most of the time so I may have missed some stuff, but overall I think he'd do a fine job as backup this year.

Apart from TT, the standouts in the 20's last year ( for me) were,

Hynes
Knight

And Pratt, great to see him thereabouts but sadly I can't seem him sticking around behind the others on a long term basis.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7