Tedesco backflip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie said:
ennis would rather join last place sharks than go to faiders!

Yeah he lives in the Shire so it's an easier commute to training. Plus he won't have Ricky Stuart in his face all day.

Nothing to do with Sticky this time, he pulled out when he realised he would be living within a km of @Ralphie.

Bearfax said:
Good for the Tigers. Potentially bad for the Sea Eagles.

Have we forgotten so soon the Raiders next target if they didnt get Tedesco. They've already said they are interested in Gutherson. Now they have the cash and the vacancy to go full throttle for him. Or will it be Tom Terrific. Manly had better do something about tying up their best juniors. Other teams have been doing it over recent months. Manly cant afford this tardiness.

I see the next "ripe target" is the kid that has been filling in for Tedesco. Curtis .... yesterday he thought he was the 1st string ... today back to reggies.

If the NRL are going to continue with this rule where players can backflip on contracts before round 13, or June 30 or whenever it is, then they should also have a rule where clubs cannot announce any signings until after this time has passed.

HappilyManly said:
Wonder if Ennis will also stay out of our Capitol.

Capital.

bones said:
If the NRL are going to continue with this rule where players can backflip on contracts before round 13, or June 30 or whenever it is, the. They should also have a rule where clubs cannot not announce any signings until after this time has passed.

HappilyManly said:
Wonder if Ennis will also stay out of our Capitol.

Capital.

You have to question Teds manager. He obviously did not fully understand the values of his client and what he required. Is that fair, well what other spin can u put on it?

As for Ennis, I really really hopes he goes to Canberra ... so much easier to have all the dislikes in the one basket. He and Sticky deserve each other. If Darius Boyd went there it would be heaven.

That's not a backflip......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMALVkgxjIc&feature=kp

THAT'S a backflip!!

Nathan Blacklock, proving who "The Man" really was! At backflips that is. Don't have me blown up or anything....

Sooo....he's decided to forego the dosh to "stay with his mates".
Where have we heard that before?

A few years down the track when the next deal is due and Brooks, Tedesco, Naufaluma etc are stars how many of them will say the same thing to keep say, Farah or each other when they've got their hands out? I suppose it depends on how much success they have in that time.

Good luck to him but he'll be chasing that extra coin at the next negotiation with the Tiges and his manager won't miss. He'll want to make sure his injury woes are behind him.

HappilyManly said:
:D

Miss @niccipops will soon be grading our posts :p
Lol. No way.
I've just finished what seemed like 4000 report cards. Was probably more like 25 but sheesh, horrible job.
Now, I can concentrate on more important jobs like supporting Manly Sea Eagles and checking Wolfie's sinews.

So a local junior knocks back more money an stays with his club.....and some are having a dog at him?

It sounds like something to be proud about

So reports show that Robbie Farah had a big part in helping Tedesco make the decision to stay. Won't it be hilarious when the Tigers can't offer Robbie what he wants for his next contract, due to upgrading Tedesco. How I'll laugh, happy days. Robbie to Canberra!

EagleFromMay1967 said:
The last time i saw a decent backflip was Anthony Mundine, about 12 years ago.

Nah, Nathan Blacklock was better at doing backflips than Mundane

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4