Terry Hill RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Correct. This will be one of his unintended legacies.

Am I right he was married to a Fulton?
The links to Fulton clan are discussed here 'Bozo', Zac and the Fulton Indigenous legacy

Also apparently said by Crusher Cleal on Zac Fulton: “I suppose if you’re out of Terry Hill’s sister and Bob Fulton’s son, you’ve got to have a bit of footy in you.”

W
The links to Fulton clan are discussed here 'Bozo', Zac and the Fulton Indigenous legacy

Also apparently said by Crusher Cleal on Zac Fulton: “I suppose if you’re out of Terry Hill’s sister and Bob Fulton’s son, you’ve got to have a bit of footy in you.”

Wow, so while Tezza was married to Kristi Fulton, Scott Fulton was married to Tezza’s sister!

That would also mean that Tezza was Indigenous too (unless he or his sister were adopted).

Yes it sure puts things into perspective. I myself will be turning 49 in less than 3 months time. I lost some years there and wasted quite a few. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not in my 30's anymore far from it lol. I try my best to focus on my health but my mental health sure gets in the way of that at times. I always end up hitting a brick wall but I always seem to get back up in time and try and learn by my mistakes gradually. Tobacco is my curse. I am getting closer to eliminating them. In the last 6 or 7 months I have managed around 7 or 8 brief stints tobacco free (1-2 weeks). It's getting to that critical time for me now. Time is running out.

Last edited:
Yes it sure puts things into perspective. I myself will be turning 49 in less than 3 months time. I lost some years there and wasted quite a few. I have to keep reminding myself I'm not in my 30's anymore far from it lol. I try my best to focus on my health but my mental health sure gets in the way of that at times. I always end up hitting a brick wall but I always seem to get back up in time and try and learn by my mistakes gradually. Tobacco is my curse. I am getting closer to eliminating them. In the last 6 or 7 months I have managed around 7 or 8 brief stints tobacco free (1-2 weeks). It's getting to that critical time for me now. Time is running out.
Apparently the physical addiction is gone in 48 hours ,from what I learnt at the time and its just the power of the habit that remains . I gave up cold turkey years ago and disassociated my smoking habits like with beer or coffee etc one day at a time and haven't been back since .If you can get thru the 1st few days you probably have a great chance of quitting forever .
Anyways good luck mate

****. I only just found out. He's only around 3 or 4 years older than me. Such an awesome player. Some of his arcing attacking runs were mesmerising where he would put the defence in some kind of a trance momentarily. Great defence also.

I was blessed to meet him on one occassion when I worked at a busy takeaway shop on the highway in the Blue Mountains. He came in with his workmate. I think they were representatives for a cleaning company or chemical company or something along those lines.

He placed an order of an assortment of fried food, seafood etc. I made sure I gave him double or more of what he ordered lol when my boss wasn't looking.

He gave me his mobile number and was going to organise for me to meet all of the players after one of the home games.

Unfortunately I worked extremely long hours and usually only got Monday or Tuesday off so it never eventuated. I was starstruck when he walked in I was lost for words so my boss Angelo took over and informed him how much of a die hard Manly supporter I was.

I remember him as a really genuine nice guy. He went well out of his way for me. He was one of the good guys that's for sure. Heaven awaits 😇
Yep
That was bozos company called Chemsolve at the time
Tough and loyal to his team mates

rip2.jpg.gif

Tezza.

My condolences to your family for their loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8