test forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

whats with that???  never seen that yesterday.. i tried getting in  . used sea eagles,eagles, dan ,manly, snake ,my pword still couldnt get in  :p

It's for an inhouse forum that's taking place tonight about some fund raising opportunities for the club, and the organisation is using the forum to harness about 15 people for input.. It will be changed to a proper forum in a few days time for you to all look.

I only know as I am one of the ones involved (and yes it's passwprd protected)

I can reveal some of what this was about.

The club has a new potential revenue stream that involves supporters (well they are needed for that stream).

The club asked myself and Dan for half a dozen people to discuss this online, that was Dan, myself and Dan picked a couple and I picked a couple to be a part of the discussion.

We had to read a proposal, view a commerical and then we made our comments last night in a sort of "chat room like forum".

The proposers of the scheme took our thoughts on board, and it remains to be seen as to where it goes from here.

There's nothing sinister or secretive it's just that the company wanted to have the input of a few die hard fans.

The club put them on to me, and I put them on to Dan and we went from there.

Simple as that!!

The Gronk link said:
jjai is going to run down to Bunnings and get us some checked paint and some left handed screw drivers. 
clown :p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8