THAT Saab Tackle !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yer mate, not just the try in the first game, he jammed Maumolo with a ball and all try saver in that game too, it was awesome, I’m really happy for the bloke, he copped a truck load of **** over the first 4 weeks, he still has to work on his defensive reads and get a hold on when to come out of the line, he has rushed up a few times and come up empty, but I‘m loving having some edge speed back in our game and still believe there is alot of upside to come.

I have to say that Saab's cause has been helped lately by having a centre inside him who knows the value of using his pace. Harper actually passes the ball while Suli tends to die with it. And some bloke named Tom has also been good down that right edge making breaks that the Volvo can capitalise on.

I have to say that Saab's cause has been helped lately by having a centre inside him who knows the value of using his pace. Harper actually passes the ball while Suli tends to die with it. And some bloke named Tom has also been good down that right edge making breaks that the Volvo can capitalise on.
Absolutely and there is still upside, we have a weapon in the air that we have not even remotely taken advantage of yet, I’m looking forward to seeing him contest some well placed kicks. Aside from the one spill today, not totally his fault, he has looked so good under the ball and took a corker today late in the game

The kid is a beast and if one thing confirmed his true commitment to the team today it was this.

Anyone loves to see a winger make plays like that.

Even better when Saab’s only question was his dedication when he was in that rough patch earlier - if he is dedicated god he will be good.

When that ball got shifted i thought here comes a try but the amount of ground Saab and Tom covered was fantastic.

As soon as Tom makes a break down the right with Saab along side him it's exciting to watch. He is starting to justify the pre-season hope of a fast winger....but his speed is much better than i thought. Weapon

When that ball got shifted i thought here comes a try but the amount of ground Saab and Tom covered was fantastic.

As soon as Tom makes a break down the right with Saab along side him it's exciting to watch. He is starting to justify the pre-season hope of a fast winger....but his speed is much better than i thought. Weapon

Tom could have easily scored that one himself by throwing a dummy to RTS. But Saab burned Roger anyway so either way we scored.

The kid is a beast and if one thing confirmed his true commitment to the team today it was this.

Anyone loves to see a winger make plays like that.

Even better when Saab’s only question was his dedication when he was in that rough patch earlier - if he is dedicated god he will be good.

I loved how he kissed the Manly badge after one of his tries. He very much seems to be enjoying his time here and I hope we keep seeing him develop and he can have a long, successful career with us!!

I must admit, his improvement every week has been outstanding. I didn’t think he’d be this good.

It’s not just the speed either... I mean he’s scoring tries that almost no one would because of his speed. But it’s the other effort areas that have really impressed me. The tackle into touch, defusing bombs, taking more hit ups.

He’s definitely a confidence player but I’m excited to see where it goes from here.

You forgot to mention dive as well. That last try of Saab’s where he launched him self in the corner was beautiful to watch.
And he always has a nice smile for the camera as he slides in for landing.
This guy could be box office gold!!

Definitely growing on me this kid. Improving every week. It's so nice to watch him build confidence and he's scored what - 8 tries in 5 games? If he stays healthy, watch that bloom in the 2nd half of the season.

He's getting more involved in the game each week. Support play is great, finishing is great too. Enthusiastic and showed some desperation scramble at the end there which really surprised and impressed me.

Still needs to improve his defensive reads as his lunges out of the line have opened us up a few times, he misses a lot of tackles in general play, and despite his bomb-defusal when it counted at the end, an earlier mistake let a try in for the Warriors - so that's 1-1 for mine.

The thing that really makes me smile about him though is the combinations he is building.

With Turbo as a support finisher, with the halves on kicks on their goal-line, and most importantly with Harper. Those kids seem in sync - Harper backs Saab's finishing with his Jamie Lyon-esque flicks, and Saab doesn't let him down. Harper then looks so stoked for his winger - they look like they are having such fun. Feels like its been a while since we had that youthful energy-laden combo - Foz/DCE 10-years ago comes to mind, where they look at each other with a 'see what we just did!!??' look.

I think Turbo has definitely helped Saab in defense. In fact most of the team organsing and directing positional play. Huge difference from Walker at FB who struggled in his own position let alone directing the teams defense.

Saab has grown in confidence since the arrival of Turbo. That leap late in the half to diffuse the Waerior's bomb was sensational. Takes huge balls to attempt that.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8