The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't think Clint can be caught... All over...

Dan how about triple points for the Final series?!? :D

Forgot to put my tips in. Got 7 right in my comp at work. Not happy lol.

nice one clint and ser8!

I was away for the weekend so did my tips early and in about 1 minute.

when I got 14/18 points I thought hooray! Then wtf when I looked at those around me either got 14 or the full 18. lol

The end is nigh!

I chickened out and changed my tip to Souths 5 min before kick-off on Saturday night...:bash::bash:
What's rule number 1 - never change your footy tips...:bash:

I chickened out and changed my tip to Souths 5 min before kick-off on Saturday night...:bash::bash:
What's rule number 1 - never change your footy tips...:bash:

rule number 1 is don't put your **** in crazy, rule 2 is footy tips

Blech

:(

I'm not sure I would've made any different changes if I spent more time on last weeks tipping - I did the tips kinda quick.

However, all I think tis lost for me. At least I maintain my 100% consistency rate in tipping comps I enter (never win any) lol.

I see Dan has remained evil testing us out with the bonus point game! Nice choice Sir, well played.

Go Manly! :)

Blech

:(

I'm not sure I would've made any different changes if I spent more time on last weeks tipping - I did the tips kinda quick.

However, all I think tis lost for me. At least I maintain my 100% consistency rate in tipping comps I enter (never win any) lol.

I see Dan has remained evil testing us out with the bonus point game! Nice choice Sir, well played.

Go Manly! :)

Hey Clint, can you let me know who you are tipping in this weeks bonus game.

Clint said:
Daniel said:

I know it's Monday morning 'n all, but I don't understand tip number 1 :huh:

I'd suggest you stay away from Dan if he has been drinking and is getting, as Gaz would say, a little bit toey.

Clint said:
Daniel said:

I'd suggest you stay away from Dan if he has been drinking and is getting, as Gaz would say, a little bit toey.

Chip and Chase said:

Damn - I thought the "bonus game" was Raiders v Bulldogs and I had this big spiel prepared for you how I reckon the Dogs are due for a loss but will I have the balls to pick the Raiders. I guess it's a mute point now.
Dragons v Warriors.
I will be picking the Dragons C&C. ;)
Good Luck

Chip and Chase said:

Damn - I thought the "bonus game" was Raiders v Bulldogs and I had this big spiel prepared for you how I reckon the Dogs are due for a loss but will I have the balls to pick the Raiders. I guess it's a mute point now.
Dragons v Warriors.
I will be picking the Dragons C&C. ;)
Good Luck

Cheers mate. Now just got to figure out whether to believe you or not .

I think the Flagons will win that one, but you can never discount the "we've just sacked our coach let's win a game" effect.

Clint said:
Daniel said:

I think he left out the word women, after the word crazy.

Cheers mate. Now just got to figure out whether to believe you or not .

I think the Flagons will win that one, but you can never discount the "we've just sacked our coach let's win a game" effect.

Clint said:
Daniel said:

I think he left out the word women, after the word crazy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8