The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Why is global listed ahead of me? Is this something to do with the hat?
:D

1) Yes, yes it is!

2) If you go to the ladder, click on your user name. See your points for that week, click the back arrow....then you should be in front of me!

At least that's how it's worked for me all season.

Either that or....well you know, there's a built in ladder predictor!

or 3) - it's alphabetical.

Don't worry, the way my tips have gone over the last 2 weeks, you'll go straight by this weekend.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Why is global listed ahead of me? Is this something to do with the hat?
:D

1) Yes, yes it is!

2) If you go to the ladder, click on your user name. See your points for that week, click the back arrow....then you should be in front of me!

At least that's how it's worked for me all season.

Either that or....well you know, there's a built in ladder predictor!

or 3) - it's alphabetical.

Don't worry, the way my tips have gone over the last 2 weeks, you'll go straight by this weekend.

It's ordered by points so the name when they are the same will depend on your standard order in the database. I might actually may it second sort of alphabetical.

I am rewritng the entire thing at years end so will make changes then

It's ordered by points so the name when they are the same will depend on your standard order in the database. I might actually may it second sort of alphabetical.

I am rewritng the entire thing at years end so will make changes then

8/8 for me in this comp this round, yea.

Did something I rarely do, however, enter diff tips in all the diff comps I am in: got 5/8, 6/8, 7/8 (in my work one to steal 3rd place) and 8/8 here.

If I hadn't forgot to enter my silvertails tips 1 round ages ago I'd be pushing you front runners here too!

Good luck!
Go Manly.

ssar said:
8/8 for me in this comp this round, yea.

Did something I rarely do, however, enter diff tips in all the diff comps I am in: got 5/8, 6/8, 7/8 (in my work one to steal 3rd place) and 8/8 here.

If I hadn't forgot to enter my silvertails tips 1 round ages ago I'd be pushing you front runners here too!

Good luck!
Go Manly.

Good job! I wonder what getting a perfect round feels like? I thought I had a pretty good round, 7/8 (damn titans) but as usual, so did most of the front runners.

I wonder if the prize has been worked out yet?

I found this wedding ring, maybe that'll do?

ssar said:

Did the same thing myself earlier this year which cost me 4 or 6 points. That's tipping.

Anyway, though I might sneak back a few on Clint this week given I took a couple of "upsets" in Canberra and Roosters. I was also secretly hoping that I'd talked him into taking the Warriors in the bonus game. Alas he is too good, getting 6 out of 8 himself, definitely a worthy leader.

Looks like I'll have to go for glory next week and take all the upsets and hope the planets align for me.

Well done Clint. I went for every upset this weekend in the hope of pulling off an unlikely victory. But I got zero right, so you should be home and hosed.

There is always next year.

Congratulations Clint. I forgot to enter my tips this week but got a perfect round in footytips.com.au, even that wouldn't have been enough.

Let me know your address and a gift voucher for the MWSE shop is on its way

claply7.gif

Congratulations and well done Clint

4501.gif
:p

Congrats Clint, you were the hunted for a long time but didn't crack under the pressure.

Too good for the reigning champion Clint, I formally now pass the Crown that sat proudly beside my name for the entire year onto you. Wear it with pride.

Cheers Guys.
Gotta get lucky sometimes!!
Thanks Corso.
I will wear it with pride and will hand over to the worthy winner next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8