The 2012 Jan Davis Memorial tipping competition is now open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK now I get it. As you clearly state above, we enter the tipping comp by going to the site and entering our tips.

So if we want to wait longer before entering our R1 tips we can't join up yet anyway!

I joined and paid last week. Is there a list of people who have joined and where do I find it?

Done, paid the $20 via the paypal link, entered rnd 1 tips.
Good luck all, bring on the footy, and Go Manly!

thanks mae have marked you off as paid. So far only a handful of entrants so may be a small one. I set it up a little later than usual, but am surprised usually by this stage we have a good 15 - 20 participants, so well down on other years, which is a bit concerning. I usually use this money to pay for the yearly hosting fees of the site that come in at just under $1000.

Oh well. still time yet and some new advertisers have come on board in a Pay per click and per impression basis so that should increase the income for the site.

Anyway best of luck

@[Swoop], payment received but I can't mark you until your tips are in :)

Are you sure you put your actual tips in and into the 2012 comp?

As for a list, not at this stage, all will be revealed after round one.
I am rewriting the software at the moment and will organize a list at that stage

SeaEagleRock8 said:
OK now I get it. As you clearly state above, we enter the tipping comp by going to the site and entering our tips.

So if we want to wait longer before entering our R1 tips we can't join up yet anyway!
@[SeaEagleRock8]
You can always edit your tips. That is what I tend to do. Do a rough tip on Tuesday in case I run out of time on Friday. Then I usually revise my tips on Friday.
Thats the beauty of the system I have written :)

No worries. As soon as they come in I will mark you as paid

I've just sent my 20 bucks through but would like to let you know Daniel you that will see different emails when comparing the PayPal payment to my Silvertails account as for some reason I am not able to change my email on Silvertails edit my account section (I use a different email for PayPal) I made sure that "Joey" was shown so you know it's from me, sorry for all the confusion.

All good mate, as long as you filled in your username it comes back ok. I have marked you as paid

Come on people, the more the merrier. It's for a great cause and you have the chance of winning some nice Manly merchandise. $20.00 is a round of beers so it's not going to break the bank.

Think of the bragging rights if you are number one tipper, your posts will carry so much more weight.

Hey Dan did you receive my $20 credit card payment on the 14th Feb? I forgot to put my user name in the description field but here's a tip - the 1st three letters of my surname match my user name :)

Just joined up. My 1st Silvertails tipping comp. Looking forward to it. Just paid through paypal Dan. Any issues let me know. Cheers

Yes mals cheers and dowdy I'll mark you off shortly

thanks mate, all received and marked off

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8