The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What is Hoppa going to Insta this weekend if Albert gets selected for his debut Could be AWKWARD.

Maybe he'll go the old "just joking, we love the place"

Ideal position to debut Hoppa would be on the wing in place of Jorge. Also, leave the final selection till just before kick off as this could confuse the usual opposition game plan of putting Manly under early pressure by scoring an easy try on Jorge's edge. The Storm could bomb our left edge & instead of Jorge possibly floundering, a young fast strong winger might scamper 50 metres upfield (when was the last time Jorge did this?). Also, Hoppa wouldn't be marking Vunivalu this week who I think is still out injured. Funa showed promise at the back last week, so why not persevere with him there? Then, we can see how Harper fares as a centre replacement. Next selections woul be Josh & Haumole in to replace Jack & Corey.

I'm done for a while here

When telling someone they have zero knowledge is abusive then I'm done

Just because you don't agree oh mighty internet God who still lives in mummy's sewing room nah, this site is Facebook levels of window licking goodness, it's dead, it's over , Donald Trump himself would be proud of that post deletion, you should be ashamed of yourself

So go be disrespectful in your little group of 5 that will end up remaining, make your lame little teams while you furiously rub one out to a picture of our only metre eating back in a photoshop pic in another team's colours

P.S.

Jorge is trained to jam in, it's part of our defensive structure or lack thereof, when you grow up and wipe away the tears my so called abuse caused look at all sliding teams where wingers jam in, you'll notice the fullback ends up sliding into the wing spot to varying degrees of success, our backups are either to slow or dumb to cover the wing which is THEIR job, not the bloke who's coached to jam in

This post will be deleted obviously due to a overall lack of gumption or some other bogus reason, I'm done caring

Thank you, **** you, bye

Jorge is trained to jam in, it's part of our defensive structure or lack thereof, when you grow up and wipe away the tears my so called abuse caused look at all sliding teams where wingers jam in, you'll notice the fullback ends up sliding into the wing spot to varying degrees of success, our backups are either to slow or dumb to cover the wing which is THEIR job, not the bloke who's coached to jam in
Very sensible and on the money. Its the fullback and inside defenders that drop behind to cover the rush up. When Tom was there no problem but his replacements were and are not good enough to get the structure right. In turn makes Jorge look like a fool when we are scored on.

Said I was done but I’ll come back for one more

**** Manly says John.

The club who gave him his start and provided him with everything he did in football. The club who gave him a second chance and signed him after making the game into a laughing stock worldwide after he stuck his finger in a few arses. He managed to blow that opportunity too

The club who gave Will his start, and the club he didn’t even give a chance when he was finished with his god bothering, signing a big deal with the Eels before his foot was even out the door

The club who gave the real chip off the old block Jamil a second chance after he had a stint behind bars, and did all they could to get him an NRL start

The club who brought Albert through, supported him through 2 major injuries, offered him a new deal worth 250k. But apparently the club owe him more, as an 18 year old who hasn’t played footy for 2 years, he should be a walk up start for first grade, real primadonna stuff from the Hopoates

John, this club has pretty much given you and your family your lot in life, and without it, your biggest achievement in life would be keeping your imbecilic arse out of jail

** Manly John ? No, ** you. If we lose Albert, so be it, but if the club going forward has absolutely nothing to do with a family like the Hopoates, and builds around a family like the Trbojevic’s, I’ll take that happily

Over and out

Who said Kiwi's can't fly?

Post of the year mate, hands down :trophy:

Yep. Let’s get rid of him too regardless of the outcome of his issues. So many great options out there

Plenty of blame to go around on both sides on this one I’ve no doubt.Bottom line in the end is that our club will have lost its best junior since Tommy and it’s been a total cluster**** of mismanagement from club and player with a total disregard for long suffering supporters in terms of transparency .. as usual.

And after everyone has stopped flapping around in disgust over a dickhead like Hoppa Snr and congratulating themselves in giving him and his family the finger the reality will set in for next season that it’s totally irrelevant whose fault it is now.

And that 2021 REALITY is

9 Levi
14 Croker

5 Tafua
4 Suli
3 Parker
2 Garrick

I can see both sides of the argument here but for the fans like us the above nightmare is the reality.Unless the selections week in week out were just a dream the above players are regarded by the coaching staff as our best backline. And they will all be here next year.

God help us

There are actually a few questions that still need to be answered about our side in 2021, specifically about those spots you named, plus one other.

Will Turbo be fit? And even if so, are we better off for his long term career moving him to the centres where he won't have to do as much running? Though I honestly can't see that happening. When fit, Tom is arguably the best fullback in the game (yes, even better than Tedesco IMO).

Will Jorge be in first grade? He certainly doesn't deserve to be on his form. Right now I'd have Funa penciled in for the left wing.

If Walker is still at Manly, where does he play ... centre or 5/8? If at pivot, what then for Cust? And if in the centres, who of Parker and Suli misses out?

About the only players, 1-7, who seem likely to 100% keep their spots going into 2021 barring injury are Turbo, DCE and Garrick.

Then there is the 9 / 14 question. Danny Levi and Lachlan Croker have tried, but they are a big downgrade on Api and Fainu. If Walker does stay and Des insists on playing him at 5/8, what price playing Cade Cust, a former hooker in the juniors, at hooker? Then either Levi, Croker or someone else (Schuster? Metcalf?) to be the #14. Cust does deserve a place in the 17 and it would be a crying shame if he misses out because Walks is the 5/8. or Cust could even be the 14 IF Fainu is back in 2021.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10