The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:
Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

The above post was just a poor shot at him

Regardless, he would get the same reaction. I think the backlash would have been worse had he put it the way you suggested...

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:
Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

Regardless, he would get the same reaction. I think the backlash would have been worse had he put it the way you suggested...

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

I didn't see it as a fresh opinion I saw it as more negative dribble on this site. Heaven for bid we get beat tonight, I won't be logging on. the negative Nancy brigade will be out in force

So chin up, support the,club, and players. Manly fans claim to be the best fans. Let's live up to that. enjoy your beers

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

I didn't see it as a fresh opinion I saw it as more negative dribble on this site. Heaven for bid we get beat tonight, I won't be logging on. the negative Nancy brigade will be out in force

So chin up, support the,club, and players. Manly fans claim to be the best fans. Let's live up to that. enjoy your beers

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Na there have been a few on here putting that view across, not sure he can last the length of the contract etc

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Na there have been a few on here putting that view across, not sure he can last the length of the contract etc

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Yeh it's a poor shot but it's true, there's no doubt that Brett's injuries and his ability to be on the field all the time would be a huge factor in contract negotiations, I love Brett as much as any other in this forum, he is influential to our team ! What's to say that we sign Brett on a 4 year deal and he blows his knee out game 1 after resigning ? Touch wood ! It's a realistic situatiOn with his knees, big concern, but I do love him, so it would be a risk I'd be willing to take ! Sign him up !!!!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:

Yeh it's a poor shot but it's true, there's no doubt that Brett's injuries and his ability to be on the field all the time would be a huge factor in contract negotiations, I love Brett as much as any other in this forum, he is influential to our team ! What's to say that we sign Brett on a 4 year deal and he blows his knee out game 1 after resigning ? Touch wood ! It's a realistic situatiOn with his knees, big concern, but I do love him, so it would be a risk I'd be willing to take ! Sign him up !!!!!!

I blame Tony Abbott for all this negativity, after all he's the sitting member. :D

I blame Tony Abbott for all this negativity, after all he's the sitting member. :D

Latest rumor I have heard is the penrith panthers have thrown a sizeable contract on the table with some massive third party deals and a bag of cash under the table if you know what I mean.

It’s pretty reliable to, a Manly cabbie knows this cabbie from redfern who was talking to a cabbie from cronulla, who’s best mate is a cabbie from the foot of the mountains he happened to pick up a drunken bloke who kept calling himself king Gus from some well established premise at 3.00am last Thursday on the outskirts of penrith said it was a done deal Manlys fullback Brett Stewart will be signing next week some time.

I said **** hey fair dinkum mate you telling the truth there and he crossed his heart and said I swear to god.

Must be true coming from a cabbie yea.

Latest rumor I have heard is the penrith panthers have thrown a sizeable contract on the table with some massive third party deals and a bag of cash under the table if you know what I mean.

It’s pretty reliable to, a Manly cabbie knows this cabbie from redfern who was talking to a cabbie from cronulla, who’s best mate is a cabbie from the foot of the mountains he happened to pick up a drunken bloke who kept calling himself king Gus from some well established premise at 3.00am last Thursday on the outskirts of penrith said it was a done deal Manlys fullback Brett Stewart will be signing next week some time.

I said **** hey fair dinkum mate you telling the truth there and he crossed his heart and said I swear to god.

Must be true coming from a cabbie yea.

Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Should I impose a life ban, Kiwi?

Seems appropriate to me :)

Mmmm....finger hovering over button, feeling a rush of power: step 1, become a Silvertails moderator, step 2, total world domination, insert evil laugh......
Off with his head. Wait! No, let him live.

Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Should I impose a life ban, Kiwi?

Seems appropriate to me :)

Mmmm....finger hovering over button, feeling a rush of power: step 1, become a Silvertails moderator, step 2, total world domination, insert evil laugh......
Off with his head. Wait! No, let him live.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:

Hey Moops,
I'm all for different opinions. It's what makes the world go around. It'd be a bloody boring place if we all had the same point of view. But I am with KE on this one. I totally appreciate tareeagle's point of view, but I too think it could have been worded better. Especially when talking about someone who is likely to go down as one of our all time greats.
I think Brett deserves a little more respect and is quite entitled to squeeze out as much as he can.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:

Hey Moops,
I'm all for different opinions. It's what makes the world go around. It'd be a bloody boring place if we all had the same point of view. But I am with KE on this one. I totally appreciate tareeagle's point of view, but I too think it could have been worded better. Especially when talking about someone who is likely to go down as one of our all time greats.
I think Brett deserves a little more respect and is quite entitled to squeeze out as much as he can.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8