The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The above post was just a poor shot at him

Should I impose a life ban, Kiwi?

Seems appropriate to me :)

Mmmm....finger hovering over button, feeling a rush of power: step 1, become a Silvertails moderator, step 2, total world domination, insert evil laugh......
Off with his head. Wait! No, let him live.

No use having this new found power and not testing it out lol

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Should I impose a life ban, Kiwi?

Seems appropriate to me :)

Mmmm....finger hovering over button, feeling a rush of power: step 1, become a Silvertails moderator, step 2, total world domination, insert evil laugh......
Off with his head. Wait! No, let him live.

No use having this new found power and not testing it out lol

Step 1 become a moderator
Step 2 ban someone
Step 3 ?????
Step 4 profit

Step 1 become a moderator
Step 2 ban someone
Step 3 ?????
Step 4 profit

Dan79 said:
Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

Regardless, he would get the same reaction. I think the backlash would have been worse had he put it the way you suggested...
I didn't see it as a fresh opinion I saw it as more negative dribble on this site. Heaven for bid we get beat tonight, I won't be logging on. the negative Nancy brigade will be out in force

So chin up, support the,club, and players. Manly fans claim to be the best fans. Let's live up to that. enjoy your beers

I get annoyed with a lot of the 'positive' dribble as well at times. May as well just wheel out the rather juvenile 'true supporter' argument while you are at it, or the 'go support Souths/Eels' brigade. Not that I always agree with others that dare to criticise the club on occasions, I always support their right to an opinion without being belittled. You know what they say, if you have to get nasty you have already lost the argument...

And rest assured, if we did lose tonight you would be on here in a flash because things are more interesting with varying opinions are being thrown around. Admit it.

bennyeagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:
Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Yeah let's get rid of him.he has showed how much the team performs better without him. Pfft wake up

Oh, no, a different opinion! This should not be allowed! You would be surprised at the number of Manly fans that I know who agree with this opinion...

An opinion would be a post saying something along the lines of I am not sure he is worth 4 years because of his injury record in recent times

Yeh it's a poor shot but it's true, there's no doubt that Brett's injuries and his ability to be on the field all the time would be a huge factor in contract negotiations, I love Brett as much as any other in this forum, he is influential to our team ! What's to say that we sign Brett on a 4 year deal and he blows his knee out game 1 after resigning ? Touch wood ! It's a realistic situatiOn with his knees, big concern, but I do love him, so it would be a risk I'd be willing to take ! Sign him up !!!!!!

Well, it is easy to say that when it is NOT your money!

Dan79 said:
Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:

Regardless, he would get the same reaction. I think the backlash would have been worse had he put it the way you suggested...
I didn't see it as a fresh opinion I saw it as more negative dribble on this site. Heaven for bid we get beat tonight, I won't be logging on. the negative Nancy brigade will be out in force

So chin up, support the,club, and players. Manly fans claim to be the best fans. Let's live up to that. enjoy your beers

I get annoyed with a lot of the 'positive' dribble as well at times. May as well just wheel out the rather juvenile 'true supporter' argument while you are at it, or the 'go support Souths/Eels' brigade. Not that I always agree with others that dare to criticise the club on occasions, I always support their right to an opinion without being belittled. You know what they say, if you have to get nasty you have already lost the argument...

And rest assured, if we did lose tonight you would be on here in a flash because things are more interesting with varying opinions are being thrown around. Admit it.

bennyeagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Dan79 said:
Tareeeagle said:
Maybe he is waiting for the next time he plays 2 or 3 games in a row to announce..We might have quite a wait yet..

Yeh it's a poor shot but it's true, there's no doubt that Brett's injuries and his ability to be on the field all the time would be a huge factor in contract negotiations, I love Brett as much as any other in this forum, he is influential to our team ! What's to say that we sign Brett on a 4 year deal and he blows his knee out game 1 after resigning ? Touch wood ! It's a realistic situatiOn with his knees, big concern, but I do love him, so it would be a risk I'd be willing to take ! Sign him up !!!!!!

Well, it is easy to say that when it is NOT your money!

Moops said:
globaleagle said:
My guess is 5!

Then again, if I'm right I wont be surprised.

Hopefully the answer is 20 million so I'd be surprised.

Well, Summer Hedgehog, what if it is less than 20 million and more than 5? Where does it leave your state of mind then?

Foggy!

It looks like Brett came through unscathed so that's good.

Didn't quite get those slicing angles going last night but all good.

Moops said:
globaleagle said:
My guess is 5!

Then again, if I'm right I wont be surprised.

Hopefully the answer is 20 million so I'd be surprised.

Well, Summer Hedgehog, what if it is less than 20 million and more than 5? Where does it leave your state of mind then?

Foggy!

It looks like Brett came through unscathed so that's good.

Didn't quite get those slicing angles going last night but all good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4