The Brett Stewart Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Clinton Gutherson has been earmarked by Warwick to be the successor to Brett Stewart in the number one jersey at Manly some four years down the track.

The local junior will be groomed as Stewart's understudy from next season and has the ability to play centre and wing."

"Clinton Gutherson has been earmarked by Warwick to be the successor to Brett Stewart in the number one jersey at Manly some four years down the track.

The local junior will be groomed as Stewart's understudy from next season and has the ability to play centre and wing."

If Brett signs for another four and Jamie is around for another 3 or 4 you can mark us down for at least one more premiership between now and 2015.

It's a sure thing.

If Brett signs for another four and Jamie is around for another 3 or 4 you can mark us down for at least one more premiership between now and 2015.

It's a sure thing.

Brett is the final piece of the puzzle. We wrap up the 1 , 6 , 7, 9 means we have the spine to win GF's. We are grooming Gutherson and a couple of other backs to come in to the squad. Chee-Kam, Sao , Jake T in the forwards our halves could serve us for a decade I think we are going to be up there for a long while yet.
One more premiership for the current squad and I would have to say that this group of players will go down as the greatest Manly team ever.
Snake,Wolf,Matai,Lyon,Choc,Gift,King,Ballin,Kite,Rose if they can rack up a 3rd title then this core group will be the greatest of Manly legends.
There haven't been too many teams in the NRL who have looked likely for B2B premierships. Storm in 2008 was the only 1 I can recall. We do have the squad and ability to do it but can we get our heads right ?

Brett is the final piece of the puzzle. We wrap up the 1 , 6 , 7, 9 means we have the spine to win GF's. We are grooming Gutherson and a couple of other backs to come in to the squad. Chee-Kam, Sao , Jake T in the forwards our halves could serve us for a decade I think we are going to be up there for a long while yet.
One more premiership for the current squad and I would have to say that this group of players will go down as the greatest Manly team ever.
Snake,Wolf,Matai,Lyon,Choc,Gift,King,Ballin,Kite,Rose if they can rack up a 3rd title then this core group will be the greatest of Manly legends.
There haven't been too many teams in the NRL who have looked likely for B2B premierships. Storm in 2008 was the only 1 I can recall. We do have the squad and ability to do it but can we get our heads right ?

Thank you Zorba. What an awesome indication. It's sounding like I can continue my obssesion for another four years as I do rather like this player. I'm pumped. Go the Snake!

Thank you Zorba. What an awesome indication. It's sounding like I can continue my obssesion for another four years as I do rather like this player. I'm pumped. Go the Snake!

Shows Zorba is capable of writing about the club without spewing negative innuendo. He just needs to work on his consistency.

Shows Zorba is capable of writing about the club without spewing negative innuendo. He just needs to work on his consistency.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4