The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I just purchased http://KennelTails.com I will be changing the address of the site soon

otherwise thinking of getting thisisnotthekennel.com

its just one thread Dan or Mega thread of us enjoying putting **** on the dogs

so I put it to everyone not to put dog news in a new thread just put it in here

Anyone watch the rooters drags 2005 Anzac Day match on fox sports last night? If this isn't josh Reynolds ill be damned. Apparently a huge freddy fan. Will be the roosters next target Lol at bulldogs

Someone embed pls
http://i.imgur.com/mkHkU7Y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L8NdUsc.jpg

Chip and Chase said:
Give me a manly win any day of the week over a bulldogs loss.

So you are trying to tell me that you would be happy if we were on the bottom of the ladder with the dogs because you enjoy bulldogs losing more than manly winning ?? Strange.

The only time I enjoy a bulldogs loss as much as a manly win is when we are playing them.

No buddy I was talking with my Tounge entrenched in my cheek :)

I know its only one thread however its always at the top constantly being updated. Surely we have some Manly stuff to discuss, or actual football

its ok for now. Just think it may be worth toning back on things like the twitter stuff and posting actual screenshots of offsite things like twitter and the kennel.

The Kennel are just supporters, we should focus our wrath on the Bulldogs as a football club and team

Daniel said:
its ok for now. Just think it may be worth toning back on things like the twitter stuff and posting actual screenshots of offsite things like twitter and the kennel.

The Kennel are just supporters, we should focus our wrath on the Bulldogs as a football club and team

Their fans got stuck into us pretty hard at the end of 2011 Dan. Writing stuff like they were going to ruin our club and take whoever they wanted etc.

And we just had to cop it.

People are just getting a bit of their own back.

Daniel said:
I know its only one thread however its always at the top constantly being updated. Surely we have some Manly stuff to discuss, or actual football

What you really need to do Dan is to create two new forums, one for this Dogs/Des/Greenturd/Barba/MrI crap and another one for all of the political crap that other people keep going on about in this Rugby League forum. That way the ones who don't want to see it here and want to discuss footy don't have to and the ones who are obsessed with the two subjects can live in their own little worlds with forums of their dream subjects.

"Dogs fan did it to us" etc

Were there any more than 10 of them that actually wasted their time coming on here ?

Before you start to put the boot into the dogs just remember they indirectly gave us Horo Faoso Lawrence Symonds. And took away the Wrex who would still be soaking up a first grade spot. Also tooves is a first grade coach and seeing des leave the way he did is a lit easier than watching toovey pinched to coach parra or something. At least des made himself a villain.

simon64 said:
Daniel said:

Their fans got stuck into us pretty hard at the end of 2011 Dan. Writing stuff like they were going to ruin our club and take whoever they wanted etc.

And we just had to cop it.

People are just getting a bit of their own back.

I disagree that, that is what we are doing. The twitter wars between various users has nothing to do with Silvertails or the Sea Eagles and likewise with the Kennel. I don't really care, it just this thread grows daily and is forever at the top of the list.

Their fans may have acted like tools, but not sure why that justifies us acting like tools.

won't someone think of the children damn it

Im in two minds, in a way i think it ok for us to to have a bit of fun with the situation at the Dogs but i do agree we need to show a bit of class, we don't want to stoop to their level do we?

Stop yer whining Dan or I swear I'll hack your secret forum and post pics of 'willies' in it!

Sheesh.*

*yeah, I wont be doing that.

Bugger!

I'll just post them here then.......

Y6VkQJ9.jpg

Ok I will offer something constructive and positive for the doggies club hey bro cuss,

Your just one win away from 15TH.

LOL

And I know maybe three wins to be in the top 8 but the first one is heaps better to report.

LOL aim I funny or aim I funny.

Gotta get a few likes for this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8