The clean out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taupau and Siro out for Brown and Sua.
Others that definitely need to go
Parker- Too slow and ineffective
Taufua- As above
Croker- Not up to 1st grade
Gosiewski- Too many mistakes and missed tackles.

Im happy to keep Garrick as depth, he showed tonight some clean ball he can be effective on the end of our backline. Add Fainu, Lawton and Turbo back in, Walker back to centre and next year could be completely different. I maintain we aren't as far off as it may seem.

Taufua- As above

Im happy to keep Garrick as depth, he showed tonight some clean ball he can be effective on the end of our backline. Add Fainu, Lawton and Turbo back in, Walker back to centre and next year could be completely different. I maintain we aren't as far off as it may seem.
We are that far back we can't hear the band playing. Atrocious performance yet again.

What changed your mind? Wernt you saying we should bare with croker and Parker, and that they would put egg on our face!?
I said Croker might surprise but he has changed my mind! He just doesn't have a dig with the ball, you'd think someone playing for his career would have more of a dig. I've come to the conclusion he ain't up to it... I haven't picked Parker in any of my teams this year, he just shouldn't be there anymore!

Taufua- As above

After tonight I think this is JetSki’s last season in the NRL..

Taufua- As above

Just give DCE a rest for 3-4 weeks and you may be surprised that a cleanout aint necessary

I was happy to lose week in, week out Last year because I thought finally, it will expose the dead weight and we could make the changes needed...
We didn't.. we pick the same useless players and expect a different result... Of our starting 17, 11 or 12 wouldn't get a gig in any other team... I can't see where our next win comes from...
This team is just bad . Can't sugar coat it, can't make excuses for it... They are just a dreadful, dreadful team that deserve a wooden spoon..

Losing by 30 to dragons. That will do me.. and I tipped dragons, just didn't think they would do it this easily

Taufua- As above

Add that useless slug in the centres suli pathetic

Taufua- As above

lets start with the coach

I said Croker might surprise but he has changed my mind! He just doesn't have a dig with the ball, you'd think someone playing for his career would have more of a dig. I've come to the conclusion he ain't up to it... I haven't picked Parker in any of my teams this year, he just shouldn't be there anymore!

Croker they bloke many where defending with there life what a pathetic footballer.
Foran yeap I mean we needed a 6 not a 9 fmd.
Done with this joint Foxtel to be cancelled

The so-called should be first. Just look at the dogs they still haven't recovered.

We need a re-boot! It is so obvious now.

Too many passengers and too many hasbeens.

We need energy, we need enthusiasm, we need a modern thinking coach and we need to lose this losing habit that has destroyed this team!

The players concerned are on notice. We need this to change immediately!!

Taufua- As above

Tonight was the first time I can recall Garrick getting decent early ball to utilise his pace since the 2019 finals series.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8