• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Buzz was just on 2gb promoting his column tomorrow. He stated that we are very close to signing a halfback from an out of town club and also a forward from the broncos.

Bozo piped up and said we have not approached any half and Buzz said what about from Canberra (alluding 2 Cornish) and Bozo said no.
Thank you for sacrificing yourself to listen to 2GB. Appreciated.:confused:

Just listened to Bozo and Rothfield, Fulton quickly put him water on that rumour of Buzz's. Again we must be pretty confident of retaining Cherry if they haven't spoken to any halfback, as Bob said.

Yeah Bozo is normally pretty quiet but he jumped straight in it was very interesting.

I'm thinking the forward will be Jarrod Wallace I would like it 2 be Offengaue but the Broncos don't lose 2 many young players they want 2 keep.

Geez, if I was DCE i would be running a mile from the Titans. The fact that the NRL want him to go there so much just shows how f.cked that club is. DCE should not allow himself to be used as a marketing tool by the NRL in order to be the 'saviour' of a club on the rocks. If he does he'll bitterly regret it. The Titans have absolutely nothing going for them, both on and off the field. Forget all this bull**** about honouring contracts etc, the NRL is not interested in anything but maintaining market share in that part of the world and poor old DCE is gonna find himself carrying the can for this mediocre club for the most important years of his career..

All those muppets on here buying into the idea that DCE's reputation will take a hit should he decide to stay are way off. Anyone who understands how the media works will know that. What ever he does will be forgotten within a week or two. DCE is young and probably naive. I hope he has some wise people who know the score talking to him.

I'm glad we missed Elgey, he is mediocre at best, has some pace and a good flat ball but that's where his tricks end. Defends way out like soward and gets constant traffic running at him.

We dodged one there I reckon

Bozo told Buzz we haven't talked 2 Cornish yet Buzz still decides 2 print that we are hedging our bets and Cornish is on his way.

Cornish may be on his way but at this stage Bozo told Buzz and everybody that we haven't talked 2 him I'll listen 2 Bozo as he is actually doing the recruiting not some old drunk.

"MANLY must be planning for life after Daly Cherry-Evans. We’re hearing they are on the verge of signing Mitchell Cornish from the Canberra Raiders. Cornish is a handy half-back but can’t crack a regular first grade spot in the national capital."

Yeah Bozo is normally pretty quiet but he jumped straight in it was very interesting.

I'm thinking the forward will be Jarrod Wallace I would like it 2 be Offengaue but the Broncos don't lose 2 many young players they want 2 keep.
They actually do, historically.

A snippet of an article with Nate in The Cherrygraph

“If the situation arises I will speak to the truth with him. I’ll use the analogy; ‘I want to be able to lay straight in bed at night’. If the situation arises where he wants to know something, I’ll let him know how I feel about it. I am not saying I’ll tell him what to do.”

“I just want to make sure Daly’s decision, he is happy with, because at the end of the day, when we spoke about things prior to my negotiations, my thought process was different.

“I can’t say how his thought process is at all [right now].”

Despite speculation and the denials of Cherry-Evans he still has until Round 13 to make his final decision. Myles and “DCE” have been Origin and Australian team mates and firm friends for a number of years.

Sounds like a DCE isn't going anywhere if you ask me.

Danny Weidler sinking the slipper into DCE (again) I wonder if weidler's apparent hatred or dislike of DCE comes from him being mates with Choc? Anyway here is another piece of his rubbish. Check the family man dig he has at DCE what a grub Weidler is.

Any DCE backflip a slap in the face for NRL

The Daly Cherry-Evans backflip will have to be a contortion by the time he performs it, given the shoddy way it has been handled. We know he gave the denial statement – without taking questions – but what has been largely ignored is the giant slap it would be to the NRL if he does stay at the Eagles. The NRL are the owners of the Titans and they need the club to succeed — and without DCE there, the chances of that are far less.

And DCE is poised to be become an Australian captain in the not too distant future – at least that is the opinion of Cam Smith. How comfortable the NRL would be with that remains to be seen if he offers a polite thanks-but-no-thanks to the Titans. A rare sight in the change rooms after the Eagles' victory last week was Gavin Orr, one of Cherry-Evans' managers. Keen observers had not spotted an Orr (his brother Chris is his other agent) in the sheds all year. By signing Nate Myles and trying to keep DCE, the Eagles are putting themselves at the mercy of the Orrs, and if you ask the Titans, who carry plenty of Orr clients, it's a dangerous game to play. Straight after Myles signed with Manly there was contact between the Orrs and the Titans – not to seek assurance that the backflip wasn't on, rather to let them know that there would be intense speculation that Myles' move would start the DCE stories again. The Orrs are of the view that they are separate deals and one signing doesn't affect the other in the slightest. To say that the Orrs are being treated differently under the new management at the Titans is an understatement andit could be a rocky road for the Titans as more of the Orrs' clients come off contract – but they are prepared for the bumpiest of rides.

As for DCE, he made the decision because the Eagles low-balled him and then withdrew their original offer. He said it was for his family. He is a massive family man so it makes it hard for him to justify any kind of change of mind.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-long-look-in-the-mirror-20150516-gh38ma.html

As for DCE, he made the decision because the Eagles low-balled him and then withdrew their original offer. He said it was for his family. He is a massive family man so it makes it hard for him to justify any kind of change of mind.

That makes no sense... if he is a family man and Manly's offer turns out to be more (or even less since his family are already established here) then he is completely justified staying.

Weidler is just a pitiful excuse for a human being. There's nothing even slightly redeeming him, and if daly does backflip, I hope Weidler chokes on it.

My recollection is that Wally Lewis and Gene Miles both agreed to terms to play for Manly back in 1986. My recollection was they signed contracts with Manly at the same time. Then they both backflipped when the QRL pressured them to stay (presumably with big bucks). Arko revealed this some time later, saying that he released them because he didn't want to force them to stay unwillingly.

Their backflips must be why they were shunned by Qld, Queenslanders and Australia, never to be thought of again, never to be thought of as leaders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8