• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Geez the bloke must be getting tired of being asked about what he's doing.

Beau Ryan just stitched DCE up on The Footy Show asking when he's going to tell everyone he's staying at Manly, Chez just laughed and said 'When anything changes I'll tell you first'.

Yeah that is interesting. Well if he is trying to hide it the word he should have looked for is 'if'.

Haha the speculations has dragged on so long that we are now analysing eveything he is saying for clues. lol

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Well that interview with Beau is only going to light a media fire tommorrow.

They will take those quotes and try make a story out of it.

Rex

Bencher
DCE is leaving it awfully, awfully late.

The next couple of weeks are vitally important. The 5th of June deadline is fast approaching, but this thread still lags 30+ pages behind the Foran thread.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He will be staying put at Manly I reckon.

But let's never forget what an absolute balls up this has been. The most poorly handled contract renewal since Vautin's departure to Easts.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
He has had a couple of chances this week to say he is locked in and going north - yet ge still gives a ambiguous response to these questions!

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
He has had a couple of chances this week to say he is locked in and going north - yet ge still gives a ambiguous response to these questions!
I don't get this about him or Foz. They want to be future leaders yet they are unable to clear and definitive and authoritative.

Ben

Bencher
Isn't Lussick reported to also be coming back to Manly and he is very close to Cherry Evans as well.

Maybe we can sign Barba as our 5/8 next year as well under the DCE recruitment strategy.

That too.

For me its the Myles contract that was the final indicator that he is staying. Ive said it before but Nate is the biggest signing the club has ever made in my eyes. Not only we get a much needed hard nosed international but we retain our best player. I have no doubt that Myles is/was the carrot to convince DCE to stay.
This is a master stroke by Fulton, Kelly and Pen. I doubt we will hear about it until late as possible so GC can't counter offer Myles contract. Although Nate was quoted saying that he turned down bigger offers to sign with Manly but money talks if the price is right. They will have $1.2m to spend to resign their captain and I'm sure they already have their plan to do so. This is a massive game of chess and we almost have them in check mate. All we got to do is keep our mouths shut until deadline.

Shoe1

Journey Man

But let's never forget what an absolute balls up this has been. The most poorly handled contract renewal since Vautin's departure to Easts.
I recall in fatty's bio that he just happened to be at easts leagues one day, and they started offering him a contract, and seemed like a good idea cos manly was looking to halve his $$. Yeah right, just happened to be there at the club!

Ben

Bencher

The 1st time contract negotiations feel through i can agree with that it was a mess, just so it never got to this point.
The 2nd time showed Manly/Kelly had some balls and gave DCE a deadline and ripped the contract away from under his/managers nose to show some steel that we need answers so both parties can more on. (We thought we were still in the hunt for Foran)
3rd time lucky huh.....? Always a charm.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In Western QLD, limited range for the last week but thought this might all be over by now , sadly not !!

So we continue to wait and hope

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well
The 7th Tackle with Josh Massoud Tackle Three: Myles on a mission to keep DCE

There's now just a fortnight left for Manly to talk Daly Cherry-Evans out of joining the Gold Coast on a $4 million deal over the next three years. We can confirm the Sea Eagles have now tabled a counter offer that matches the Titans contract. They also have Nate Myles in their corner.

Since signing for Manly last week, Myles has been diplomatic in response to questions over whether he will influence Cherry-Evans to stay. The truth is that Myles is doing everything in his power to convince his good mate to back-flip. After the Titans engaged him to talk DCE into joining, Myles is understandably furious that the club refused to honour an option to extend his current deal.

He has a huge axe to grind against the club's recruitment manager, and knows the sweetest revenge will be to snatch Cherry-Evans from their grasp. The halfback has bought a house in Mermaid Waters. However, he also owns one on the Northern Beaches. His management is comfortable with either being rented.

This is positive then I saw who wrote it

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18