• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
The club was dicked around by Foran waiting for him to formally announce he was leaving and now the same with Cherry Evans.

Why can't he just announce now whether he is going or leaving? Bloody drama queens the lot of them Sick and tired of them and their managers holding clubs to ransom.

Sign a couple of good quality young blokes and give them a chance.

Foran and Cherry Evans will soon be where they belong - at clubs where their careers will die.

Back in the day, you always knew looking in at Manly players like Lyons, Hasler, Toovey, Kosef, Menzies and others would never leave. Gone are those days, eh mate :(

Cornish and Lyon/potatoe would do me to be competitive. Carney can stay in France thanks.

DCE and Cornish - now that's something to like though.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Cornish and Lyon/potatoe would do me to be competitive. Carney can stay in France thanks.

DCE and Cornish - now that's something to like though.
I'm not sure the club are that keen on moving Lyon to 5/8...they've already had a few opportunities to run with this idea....even last week they decided to go with Tom Symonds.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Heard it where? No way. As if Manly would turn down the chance to keep foz, if it meant they had to also take international back rowers Bird and Myles?
Back in the day, you always knew looking in at Manly players like Lyons, Hasler, Toovey, Kosef, Menzies and others would never leave. Gone are those days, eh mate :(

Hasler did leave...twice. So did Menzies technically, but I get what you're saying.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
With the squeels breach developing today, its the perfect time for DCE to announce a backflip. Hopefully the breach is enough of a distraction to sweep it under the rug.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
With the squeels breach developing today, its the perfect time for DCE to announce a backflip. Hopefully the breach is enough of a distraction to sweep it under the rug.
I wish; however, if 5 players on coke charges can't take the focus of DCE, then I doubt the last placed Eels salary cap scandal will make a dent. Besides, what can the NRL do? They can only fine them; taking points away achieves nothing - last is last.

Oh Kieran, what must you be thinking??

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Or possibly - WTFWIT-CYA

Let's see how good you are Global.

P.S. Quick DCE, backflip so no money is left for Kieran!!

It's hard to look at that and get past the "fwit" part...lol

what the f--- was I thinking - cya!

OBV

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Neither has re-signed so what makes you sure we haven't or won't offer them a contract?

If the rumours about Cornish and Carney are true then we obviously haven't. It could happen in the future but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. Last I heard Hodkinson was going to re-sign with the dogs, and Sandow was in limbo.

I imagine with us and a few other clubs not having their halves settled for next year their managers would be smelling blood in the water and are looking to pounce. That doesn't mean that we are the club looking to pick either of them up though.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
If the rumours about Cornish and Carney are true then we obviously haven't. It could happen in the future but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. Last I heard Hodkinson was going to re-sign with the dogs, and Sandow was in limbo.

I imagine with us and a few other clubs not having their halves settled for next year their managers would be smelling blood in the water and are looking to pounce. That doesn't mean that we are the club looking to pick either of them up though.

Hodkinson said the other day in an interview that the dogs where finalising his contract and was hoping to re-sign soon.

With todays salary cap breach, sandow will certainly get the flick if they want to keep foz and norman.

Peter C

Bencher
Hodkinson said the other day in an interview that the dogs where finalising his contract and was hoping to re-sign soon.

With todays salary cap breach, sandow will certainly get the flick if they want to keep foz and norman.
I hope not, otherwise he might find himself at manly. The fool rejected a lower offer from Parra a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12