• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Daly is known to choose his words very carefully. On the Fox program he said of the round 13 rule, it 'gives Manly the opportunity to do what they have to do to retain me'.
Which clearly means there is something that Manly can do to retain him.
And I suspect money isn't the sole consideration.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Daly is known to choose his words very carefully. On the Fox program he said of the round 13 rule, it 'gives Manly the opportunity to do what they have to do to retain me'.
Which clearly means there is something that Manly can do to retain him.
And I suspect money isn't the sole consideration.

Captaincy? Lussick?

Mabye we make Daly co-captain with killer for 2016?

Im not the greatest fan of the idea, but mabye that is what he wants?

Although DCE is being kind of cryptic in his answers, i think he will stay with Manly. I always thought he would stay and im more sure now than 1 month ago. The big question is when will it leak out that he has officially resigned with us?? Im going to say this Thurs or Fri before we play the Cowboys on Sat.

Although DCE is being kind of cryptic in his answers, i think he will stay with Manly. I always thought he would stay and im more sure now than 1 month ago. The big question is when will it leak out that he has officially resigned with us?? Im going to say this Thurs or Fri before we play the Cowboys on Sat.
Agree with you Lord Eagleton.
I think the decision will come later this week after Origin is done and dusted.
I'm 60-40 Daly will stay, but I think the decision is in Manly's hands now. They must decide: Is he worth it or is he not?. That is the question.
Daly has decided what is required to stay against the GC offer, and it is a matter of whether Manly will come to the party or not.
NYEagle

Agree with you Lord Eagleton.
I think the decision will come later this week after Origin is done and dusted.
I'm 60-40 Daly will stay, but I think the decision is in Manly's hands now. They must decide: Is he worth it or is he not?. That is the question.
Daly has decided what is required to stay against the GC offer, and it is a matter of whether Manly will come to the party or not.
NYEagle

I think this is a fair statement. DCE would stated what he wants from the club by now. We have either come to the party or not.

You would imagine if DCE was interested in staying he would have told the club what it would try to take keep him (hopefully it was reasonable too, not some over the top request).

If the rumours are true the club wanted an answer by today, so if its verbal you would think the final contract stuff would be sorted this week. Manly will want his signature as soon as possible if he is going to stay. Cause if he signs with us, this saga is over.

so here is an interesting thought.

We are interested in cornish to replace foran. Apparently we are after him irrespective of Daly's decision.

So if DCE flips, Titans may try keep Sezer, which means raiders might hold onto cornish (although apparently Cornish wants out).

The other thing may be that the titans go after norman, and parra hold onto sandow (or they sign sandow).

IMHO , He is gone .
From the start he wanted a bit more coin (which deservedly, he earned that right).
Penn's were tight arses ,didn't want to open the purse then .And now its substantially more .
It was all about money ,And still is .
I will be shocked if they offer (Titan's) money or more !
I see us having two halves next year on about 80% of the price of one of our current halves .

So dce stays he has become the highest player in the history of the N rL, given the NRL bosses a big F you via their titans "showpeice" and sent foran to have his career die a miserable death at the eels And built a competitive team at Manly.
Thats pretty impressive.

I' d be surprised if we didn't find out the outcome to all this on Wednesday. 2 hrs before kickoff. If it's all quiet, then he is goorrrne.

There will be a few more twists and turns yet - one thing that isn't clear is how serious we are in retaining him. The club has been very quiet on this, if Tooves wasn't on. 360 what would we know?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8