• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who's trying to fool anybody? My hard drive crashed lost all my passwords and I signed up with a disposable email address to site so cannot re set it so lost my user name. For humble pie why? all I said all along was until he said otherwise I believed he was going simple. I took the man's word no humble pie needed for me.

Considering this is the first time you have acknowledged it (after 60 odd posts) I would say you were

Who's trying to fool anybody? My hard drive crashed lost all my passwords and I signed up with a disposable email address to site so cannot re set it so lost my user name. For humble pie why? all I said all along was until he said otherwise I believed he was going simple. I took the man's word no humble pie needed for me.
Hard drive crashed??:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

What ever buddy. It is a forum which should not be taken so seriously...make a mistake you own it and move on....

I'm not taken anything seriously. What mistake did I make take a man at his word? if that's a mistake I'll wear it. For moving on your the one who put your nose into it so maybe take your own advice.

You're a poor man's Mavin

If QLD had the brains to adjust to the playmaker instead of trying to adjust the playmaker to be a totally different style of playmaker

In the NFL they occasionally try to make square pegs fit in round holes, they take quarterbacks who are triple threat and try to turn them into pocket passers who rarely rush,essentially nuetering their attack

Queensland tried this and failed awfully,parramatta are another example

How many players have you seen Cronk palm? 5? DCE palms five a week

But you don't know reason you're just an imbicile or a poor troll
Apart from your first and last paragraphs I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm not taken anything seriously. What mistake did I make take a man at his word? if that's a mistake I'll wear it. For moving on your the one who put your nose into it so maybe take your own advice.

Your mistake wasn't "taking a man at his word", it was getting stuck in to people who were reading between the lines and piously carrying on like you were smarter than everyone who disagreed. And when you were shown to be completely wrong you went to ground, without any "mea culpa" or apologies to people you talked down to.

Instead you waltz back in with a new account like nothing happened with some bs pretense about a dead hard drive. And if your IP address hadn't given you away I'm sure you would have happily let everyone think you were a completely new user.

That he is he is also a Dragons supporter pretending to support us.

My post count is 1,364 and I have received 1036 likes, but somehow I am a Dragons fan pretending to support Manly? You do understand the idea of a troll is to stir trouble and make derisive comments about the club? I love the club that much that I have refrained from bagging Foran. I am 100% behind Toovey as well, so if I am a troll, I am not doing a very good job of it.

You've been here for a little over a month, and one of your posts was "get the cabinet ready, we are getting our first spoon"...

You sound more like a Dragons fan than me. Hi Marvin, you're not fooling anyone.

You're a poor man's Mavin

If QLD had the brains to adjust to the playmaker instead of trying to adjust the playmaker to be a totally different style of playmaker

In the NFL they occasionally try to make square pegs fit in round holes, they take quarterbacks who are triple threat and try to turn them into pocket passers who rarely rush,essentially nuetering their attack

Queensland tried this and failed awfully,parramatta are another example

How many players have you seen Cronk palm? 5? DCE palms five a week

But you don't know reason you're just an imbicile or a poor troll

No, I think they just understand that it's easier to work 1 player into a structure that 16 other guys understand, than changing it all for 1 guy who is covering an injury. There can be no excuses for Daly...he is playing in a star studded line up and was like a deer in the headlights. Cronk won QLD the first Origin and everyone outside of a group of biased Manly fans on this forum understand that he is a better halfback option at this stage of the game. I think even Daly probably understands that Cronk is a better half. Anyway we can agree to disagree.

Hey everyone. I've been a qld supporter all my life, even though I live in nsw. They say you gotta stay loyal to whoever you follow, but ....... I hope nsw win next week. I really mean this, cause I can't believe how all Queenslanders have reacted to all this! DCE does not deserve this. I really feel for him. I'm taking the family down Sunday and I hope DCE smashes them!
welcome kal. Just out of curiosity, what made you support the cane toads when you were born in nsw?

Yeh Clint, I can't hide the fact I've been a maroon supporter all my life till now. In the early 80's growing up I just loved the fatman Paul Vautin! He was my favourite player. There were always Manly players in the QLD team. But how everyone has turned on DCE is sthg I can't cope with! To be quite honest mate, I love my sea eagles, and that's where my loyalty ends!

My post count is 1,364 and I have received 1036 likes, but somehow I am a Dragons fan pretending to support Manly? You do understand the idea of a troll is to stir trouble and make derisive comments about the club? I love the club that much that I have refrained from bagging Foran. I am 100% behind Toovey as well, so if I am a troll, I am not doing a very good job of it.

You've been here for a little over a month, and one of your posts was "get the cabinet ready, we are getting our first spoon"...

You sound more like a Dragons fan than me. Hi Marvin, you're not fooling anyone.

You are a troll and simple as that the. Post count and like count who gives a ****? you love the club so much (your words) that you refrain from bagging Foz yet you sink the slipper into DCE at any opportunity. For my post on the wooden spoon I'm not the only one on site who believes we may get it.

So don't deny you go for the dragons it is so obvious.

Your mistake wasn't "taking a man at his word", it was getting stuck in to people who were reading between the lines and piously carrying on like you were smarter than everyone who disagreed. And when you were shown to be completely wrong you went to ground, without any "mea culpa" or apologies to people you talked down to.

Instead you waltz back in with a new account like nothing happened with some bs pretense about a dead hard drive. And if your IP address hadn't given you away I'm sure you would have happily let everyone think you were a completely new user.

You are a simpleton if I was trying to fool anyone I could have easily changed my ip address would take me 10 secs you fool.
I got stuck into you and I will again because I took DCE's word you called him a liar I was sticking up for him if you need an apology from me you can get ****ed.

Very unlucky Mavin to have your hard drive crash twice and have to have 3 IDs on here

You are strong on taking a man on his word as we have seen, therefore that could be the only logical explanation for saying you wouldn't post on Silvertails for the rest of the year then emerging a day or so later with a new alias

You are a troll and simple as that the. Post count and like count who gives a ****? you love the club so much (your words) that you refrain from bagging Foz yet you sink the slipper into DCE at any opportunity. For my post on the wooden spoon I'm not the only one on site who believes we may get it.

So don't deny you go for the dragons it is so obvious.
Provide the evidence?

You are a simpleton if I was trying to fool anyone I could have easily changed my ip address would take me 10 secs you fool.
I got stuck into you and I will again because I took DCE's word you called him a liar I was sticking up for him if you need an apology from me you can get ****ed.

I don't need an apology from you. But a bigger man than you would have the hide to admit he was wrong. Especially someone who seems to value integrity so much.

Very unlucky Mavin to have your hard drive crash twice and have to have 3 IDs on here

You are strong on taking a man on his word as we have seen, therefore that could be the only logical explanation for saying you wouldn't post on Silvertails for the rest of the year then emerging a day or so later with a new alias
Hard drive crashed on the day DCE announced his backflip.. What a coincidence... Lol

For what its worth i think Gus points a good case forward in todays SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/g-20150630-gi1qlf.html

Omission is no slight on Cherry-Evans

The decision to omit Daly Cherry-Evans from the Queensland State of Origin squad for Game III is quite understandable. His non-selection should not be seen as a diminishing of his status as one of the game's best halfbacks or as the heir apparent to the No. 7 spots in both the Queensland and Australian teams. The versatility of bench players is extremely important. Quite often the position of the utility player on the bench and is not necessarily suited to the second best inside back or the second best hooker. One of the most accomplished utilities in State of Origin was Craig Wing, who played 12 Origins for NSW. He was neither the second best inside back in the NRL nor the second best hooker at the time, but he possessed the ability to play a myriad of positions to cover for injury or fatigue. If all was going well with injuries, then he could be used strategically at various stages of the match just playing in the middle of the field, in no particular designated position, annoying the hell out of the tired players in the opposition team. These qualities made Wing one of the first picked for NSW during a four-year period from 2003 to 2006. The very best utility players are rarely, if ever, as accomplished in one position as Cherry-Evans is in the halves, but in the better balanced club and representative squads they play critical roles in either helping to change the momentum of a game or just being able to fill in when an injury occurs to a player usually expected to play 80 minutes. Not every good half or hooker is best suited to that utility role. Cherry-Evans' Origin career is still likely to be a long and fruitful one, just not one as a bench player.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10