• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So why is aledged Cocaine feind Darren Lokyer not ripping in to Foran for not finalising his deal with Parra?

QLD TEAM LEAKED: Inglis Boyd Chambers Hodges Gagai Thurston Cronk Scott Smith Myles Guerra Thaiday Parker; Morgan Gillett Lillyman Papalii

So we may have a very fired up Chez on Sunday :clap:

I actually wanted this

DCE will have more to prove on Sunday and he will have an axe to grind.

I rather him playing for us than those Filthy maroons.

You know QLD are going to get the run of the green up there to send hodges out a winner - the game is already rigged.

If Ennis does not get picked for NSW as a backup hooker he surely will be suspended for the high tackle of the weekend.

4Pm has the QLD team announcement

Chez is at a Manly Golf Day, Foran is stressing about his decision there too.@:cool:

Mateo reckons that Foran is always stressed :p Skivi wants him to stay

I think it really sucks that Chez has (apparently) been dropped. He's being punished for the ridiculous QLD stance on the Titans as well as Meninga's complete inability to coach anything other than what the spine learned at the Storm.

Last edited:
Problem with DCE and Qld is they are so set in there structures from having 90% the same team for the last 10 years, they dont know how to play to Dalys style, once Hodges, Smith, Thurston, Slater, Cronk go they can actually play to his style. I think the rest of the Qld players are the ones who are lost when they are out there with him because he plays such a different style. But good for Manly, hopefully he has a blinder and our forwards step up. Win this game then the Titans game we should win, and i think we can avoid the spoon. Love ya Cherry!

Foz at a golf day? I call bull****! How would he decide what club to use? He'd never get off the first tee!
He was just shown yapping on the phone, no golf :p

Jimmy Smith reckons that blind loyalty still has Foran worshiping the Dalai - even he thinks its bizarre :confused:

Sad for DCE but so happy for the Sea Eagles. A possible lovely day on the hill, Blake Leary back and if we win, we could be moving up from the bottom of the ladder and potentially 2 wins from the top 8.

It is possible folks, given the number of home games we have and won't they be looking over their shoulder if it does.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10